Sign in to follow this  
stevew007

ok a 151.2 with a well used battery

did a 151.2 today with 2 9510's and 2 1500's strapped @ 1ohm on one nsb-90. can't wait for the 3000's to come now SUNDOWN FTW

wow nice score!!

did a 151.2 today with 2 9510's and 2 1500's strapped @ 1ohm on one nsb-90. can't wait for the 3000's to come now SUNDOWN FTW

ok wenjt this morning to start sanding and putting resin on the box's. did a test first and did a 150.5. yesterday i did a 151.2 several time's. i have never heard of warming your amp's/subs up.

Nice... Thats what I'm hoping to pop too.

well i think the equipment need's warmed up a little. because i went up yesterday and tested and it only did 150.5 with a great charge on my nsb 14.2 volt's

In my brother's truck the amps were protection happy when the system was cold. This was due to the fact that all of the internal resistances in the amp were at their minimum thereby increasing current flow and tripping protection... same for the sub voice coils, we had the amps at 1/4 ohm so when they were cold the load was just too hard for them. We found that one or two burps below full bore to get things "warm" allowed us to hit it full force without protection.

ok so i can do 1/4ohm on these for a burp?

Can you? I wouldn't suggest it :) I did it since I was at the controls and took responsibility for it, I won't make any guarantees.

Dammmmmm Nice Score :) congradulations :slayer:

beats me by .2db but iv got some new subs comming...

Sign in to follow this