Sign in to follow this  
MTA

ATT: Shawn or anyone else that can help... looking for recones

need recones desperately

I can best be reached by email

peter@maximumthreshold.com

or at night time ( eastern time GMT -5hrs) im on MSN till about 12-2am same email addy

please respond as my email has not been replied to... I know u get lots...

or just pm me a phone number I can call

Edited by MTA

wow Im surprised that I still have no reply...

Ive tried email and now here... so far Im two and a half weeks and counting... damn

I guess I wont be hitting any shows anytime soon

being how it's only been ab hour or so on a weekend i wouldn't see them answering this just yet. i'd wait until at lest monday afternoon to respond. they are just a little busy.

What do you need recones for?

What do you need recones for?

I was told you guys were the ones to talk to about RE MT recones for models before the US Amp transition (not sure if there have been any changes to motor after that)

what i need:

18" MT recone 3x stiff spiders dual 0.7 alum coils

15" MT recone 3x stiff spiders dual 0.7 alum coils

12" MT recone 3x stiff spiders dual 0.7 alum coils

and

10 SX standard config but with 0.7 alum coils

and if it possible to buy soft parts and possibly build these myself including coils... I have quite a few 15" and 18" cones but I need 10's and 12's

let me know please I really desperately would like to have all my subs reconed before the weekend of the 17th of June and I live in Ontario so shipping will take a few day

my contact info is listed above

my appologies if I seem impatient

Thanx,

Peter

Not sending out loose parts, the only thing we will do is drop in kits.

Doubt very seriously if you'd get them before the 17th..in order to get them there you'd pay an arm and 3 legs in shipping to get them to you. Scott will have to give you prices on shipping rates because i'm unable to do expedited shipping quotes accurately.

-Nick

Give me a little bit and Ill get a quote going for these with expedited shipping.

Thanks,

Scott

hey Don...finally got a reply :)

it just sucks that I do one show per month and I wont have my sub fixed by then

well my shipping is Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5L 1E1

if that helps any

if you can, please leave a PM with a number where I can call instead of constantly checking for replies on here

might save some time

plus im willing to pay a few bux more to get the recones here before next weekend

from American Bass in Ohio it was very quick... I ordered coils wednesday afternoon and had them in my hand friday morning.. it was sent UPS cost $35

so its not that bad

please let me know

Thanx

Peter

Back at you... .6 Ohms is as low as I have for dual coils... then the standard RE D.7 as well...

Thanks,

Scott

has this been sent out? do u have a tracking number for me?

:thanx:

Back at you... .6 Ohms is as low as I have for dual coils... then the standard RE D.7 as well...

Thanks,

Scott

Yes, they all left yesterday. Ill get you a tracker shortly via email.

Thanks,

Scott

ok thank you

btw..what kind of glue do u use on the surround? Ive been using CA for everything ( a pain to clean for reconing)but I noticed the original MTs have some sort of yellowish glue kinda like contact cement

please send email with tracking info

thanx

ok thank you

btw..what kind of glue do u use on the surround? Ive been using CA for everything ( a pain to clean for reconing)but I noticed the original MTs have some sort of yellowish glue kinda like contact cement

ok thank you

I think its polyurethane glue. But it doesn't take long to clean a basket with an angle grinder and sanding disc.

ok thank you

I think its polyurethane glue. But it doesn't take long to clean a basket with an angle grinder and sanding disc.

ok thanx Scott... sorry long time no reply... but the recones work great... still not quite broken in but works great

the 15" dvc 0.6 is takin on a single American Bass 500.1 and doin 153.3dB on TL in my neon trunk :)

what ever you did its working great

thanx again... I will need more parts very soon please email me when u get this

I actually wanted to know what the coils capability is? someone told me the MT coils are only good for 50 amp... this one seems to be taking 76.8 amps like a champ

Edited by MTA

Sign in to follow this