Qbenjamin

BL + SAZ1500D?

I have seen a few post that the BL can handle 1500w, but I am a little bit concerned about powering it with my SAZ1500D @ 1 ohm. I don't want to blow the sub, as I know the amp puts out a tad bit more @ 1 ohm than it's rated power. If anyone is already running this setup please let me know, so I won't make a mistake.

:thanx:

Quintin.

what's the setup going to be? what kind of box? daily or burps?

I have no experience with the BL but i feel save saying, more than likely you'll be fine. But i'd be weary of the mechanical limits of the sub.

Lots of guys run the 1500D on the BL :) Get to know your sub and it's limits and you will be perfectly fine with a properly adjusted gain.

Lots of guys run the 1500D on the BL :) Get to know your sub and it's limits and you will be perfectly fine with a properly adjusted gain.

Well, I just wanted to make sure before I bought the sub that I could use it in that setup. I currently have my amp pushing a Q @ 2 ohms.

My bro's got a bxi2006 on his, so the 1500 should be fine. They're probably pretty close power wise, since the bxi is over rated a bit. I think you'll be happy.

Edited by tejcurrent

x2 :doit: