Sign in to follow this  
BaSs_I_LoVe_YoU

Heres The Box Plans! Is It Ok??

Net Volume: 4 cubic feet

Tuning Frequency: 34 Hz

Port Width: 4.25 inches

Port Area: 65.875 Square Inches

Port Length: 31.75 inches

External Dimensions: 33 wide x 17 tall x 21 deep.

It is for a 15" BL

heres the link with the picture...

http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported...mp;Fs=&CE=0

i have a 4door honda accord so its not the biggest of all trunks...max height i can go it 17" inchs or ill hit speakers ..depth is 24"inchs and width is 33"inchs

i put the numbers into the website and thats what it gave me.. put the woofer xmax numbers in from Fi (21mm) and the driver displacment (0.11cubic ft per woofer)

IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME THERE FEEDBACK THAT BE GREAT!

thanks

-Ryan

Edited by Ryan R

hey thats good if everything looks good but where should i put the sub?? on the top so it hangs? or on the side??? isnt it to heavy to put on side??

I would put it on the side. It shouldn't be too heavy, you need to use at least 3/4" mdf if you doubled it up, that would probably be better. Put the sub on the front where the port comes out.

hey sorry for the stupid question but when you say double the faceplate...do u mean like put two 3/4 mdf boards together or do you mean get 1.5" inch mdf board for the FRONT?

wait sorry confused?? double the front board by usinf two 3/4mdf and putting them together or do u mean using one 1.5"inchmdf?? double the 3/4mdf boards or double 3/4 which is 1.5"

Put 2 3/4" mdf together with wood glue, and vice em together till they dry. If you don't have a vice you can lay it on the ground and just put something heavy on top of it.

Sign in to follow this