Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

nSPL today in Dillon SC

A few Sundown guys at the show today...

Big Al with 2x SAZ-3000Ds @ 0.7 DCR each un-strapped running on only two Kinetik 2400s + starter battery... powering 2x Kicker Solo-X 18" subs in a daily-tuned listenable, beautifully done, fiberglass box. All in his Cadillac Escalade. Honestly don't remember his class designation... believe it was truck/suv 25 - 48.

150.9 dB today!

He has 2 more SAZ-3000Ds and more batteries going in soon. Each 3000D will be seeing 1/2 the impedance that the two from today were seeing.

---

My brother, Adam Fuller, running 2x DD 9510s D4s @ 1 ohm strapped (1/2 ohm per amp) on 2x 1500Ds on stock electrical + a DEKA Intimidator in the no-wall 0-24 class. All in his GMC 2500HD crew cab diesel truck.

148.5 dB today!

He had some problems today... his 3Sixty.2 was popping and doing crazy stuff so he took it out of the system. All testing was done with it IN so that threw things off a bit. Earlier testing yielded higher scores but due to the problems that is all she wrote at this show since he wasn't able to re-tune the system. It is still 6/10ths up from the last show he attended, so a good improvement.

---

That was it for Sundown at this show, not too bad all-in-all.

Jacob I will have my results on one saz-1500d in Street A tomorrow night.

I think profanity is appropriate in this situation. I haven't checked for nearby shows in a while, and I've been waiting for one for months. I live in MB SC, so that's pretty damn close. Is the next one (small shows included) in timmonsville? I'd love to see some of those sundown amps in action. Would've been a great oportunity to get my setup metered on a t/l. :( Oh well, my fault.

Great job to all those who were there. Someone shoot me a PM if they live close enough and wouldn't mind letting me get a look at some sundown gear.

Edited by tejcurrent

When will the 3000D's be in for Team members? Big MECA show July 15th in TN with big cash payouts. I've got 5 SX 12's on my pool table waiting for one.

Picture061.jpg

When will the 3000D's be in for Team members? Big MECA show July 15th in TN with big cash payouts. I've got 5 SX 12's on my pool table waiting for one.

Picture061.jpg

Yes, they are in for Team members now.

Wow did not know that. Leaving for Japan in the morning. When I get back I gots to get mine.

Just came in Friday... I've been sick, busy, and I was out going to that nSPL show all day yesterday :) I haven't really had time to let everyone know whats up.

A few Sundown guys at the show today...

Big Al with 2x SAZ-3000Ds @ 0.7 DCR each un-strapped running on only two Kinetik 2400s + starter battery... powering 2x Kicker Solo-X 18" subs in a daily-tuned listenable, beautifully done, fiberglass box. All in his Cadillac Escalade. Honestly don't remember his class designation... believe it was truck/suv 25 - 48.

150.9 dB today!

He has 2 more SAZ-3000Ds and more batteries going in soon. Each 3000D will be seeing 1/2 the impedance that the two from today were seeing.

---

Hey Jacob,with the current draw of his amps,he couldn't have been in the truck/suv class,so he probably was in 25-48nw class.And if he runs 2 more amps,that will put him out of that class too.You can only have 1 amp per sub,in those classes,unless he runs 4 subs,then he can run the 4 amps.

I believe there's another one in 2 weeks there.

W00t. Ill be callin them tomorrow finding out.

Any chance you goin mang?

Do you mind PMing me if there is one with the details? Thanks a lot.

i wish you wouldve came to the show today loser

How did it go? I wish I could have made it... had to get a phone and do father's day stuff, though. You know how it is!

Do you mind PMing me if there is one with the details? Thanks a lot.

Will do mane.

I'll be there, I've cleared the schedule, unfortunately, the car won't be done, but eh, I'm praying to have it rebuilt by finals, at least.

Sign in to follow this