Sign in to follow this  
slowngreen

louder?

sup yall, i had two aw151t's in a 6.5 cu ft ported at around 29hz in the trunk of my 97 corolla. anyways i sold them and was concidering a 18 bl in a 6-7 cu ft ported with a zx1000.1 pushing it, what i wonder is, well i hit 139.db with my audiobahns, and had a good "slamming" bass, with this new setup will it be better for loudness and "slam"? i will have to have the front of the box (sub side) slanted so it will fit, but will that effect the sound badly since it will be firing at the lid? any input would be helpful. i planned on ordering it tomorow, unless suggestions lead me in another direction.

It's a fair bet that anything in the Fi product line will outperform your old woofers.

It's a fair bet that anything in the Fi product line will outperform your old woofers.

thats what ive heard, do u know about how long it take to produce one and ship? also what do u think about my box situation, with the front slanted and sub firing partialy towards lid?

I would say prolly about a week to get em, give or take a couple days.

agreed

I would say sealing the trunk off from your cabin is going to keep alot of the bass from getting to you. i would turn the box around and seal it from the trunk. there maybe more options out there but i can see a couple things that will make your new FI purchase even better.

2490324_34_full.jpg

and you might want to check your amp...those BL's can handle more power then that, esp. with the added options.

Sign in to follow this