Sign in to follow this  
kickerlivinloud

Recone question...

Ok I currently have a MKI Brahma motor heading my way, my plans are to recone this into a 10". I was told by the previous owner (seller) that I could get recones through AA. I've been looking around trying to find an email address and figured I mine as well post up in here to try and get a response.

If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it!!!

Thanks!

Jon

Ok I currently have a MKI Brahma motor heading my way, my plans are to recone this into a 10". I was told by the previous owner (seller) that I could get recones through AA. I've been looking around trying to find an email address and figured I mine as well post up in here to try and get a response.

Thanks!

Jon

Go through FI. Scott does recones out the ass all the time for all kinds of people and woofers. I don't know if AA actually has reconing abilities right now. FI is AA's new builder though, so hit up FI with your situation. :domoslay:

Thanks!

Jon

Go through FI. Scott does recones out the ass all the time for all kinds of people and woofers. I don't know if AA actually has reconing abilities right now. FI is AA's new builder though, so hit up FI with your situation. :domoslay:

Thanks man, I have actually already sent them an email. FI, RE, IA, and AA. Figure the more companies I try the better odds I will find a good deal!

Jon

Sign in to follow this