Sign in to follow this  
johnecon2001

Back from the Dead

Haaaay everyone!

I've missed this board probably the most out of all the ones I abandoned in the last 8 months or so.

I've been super busy with life and work and Argentina and cars getting wrecked, stolen and bought.. But here I am again.

Call me a jerk for not posting all of my feelings on the internet as they happen, but hey, what are you gonna do.

So to make a VERY long story short. I was in Beunos Aires for almost 4 months. Came back to Arizona in January. Got lost in work, got a raise. Got my Civic stolen, rented a Pontica for 34days. Bought a BRIGHT RED 2005 Toyota Tacoma today and quite obviously, got the itch to do something with the music situation.

So I'm back. Fortunatly my last setup wasn't in the Civic at time of theft, so I still have a lot of gear. Unfortunatly.. the Tacoma is an entire new beast. So I'll probably end up selling most of it (complete CD8053 setup anyone?).

But yeah, thats me. I also still enjoy long walks on the beach, pro-audio, girls and now.. off-roading.

I'll make an effort to be around more (basically to just mooch ideas for my truck) and be a bigger part of the community which seems to be doing a ton better than when I left.

John

BTW... the site looks TITS.

pps.. tom stole the quote in his sig from ME.

Edited by johnecon2001

welcome back !

hooray for off-roading :D

welcome back

Just to let you know, CA.com isn't worth going back to :)

Welcome back :D