Tirefryr

Need help finding wire terminals.

Anyone know where I can find some .25" FEMALE quick disconnect speaker wire terminals that will accept 8 guage wire? I've searched to no avail, but I HAVE purchased some before. I cannot find them anywhere.

Anyone know where I can find some .25" FEMALE quick disconnect speaker wire terminals that will accept 8 guage wire? I've searched to no avail, but I HAVE purchased some before. I cannot find them anywhere.

Do you have an example pic of what your looking for? even if its the wrong size.. just to see what it looks like.

I've got a couple of resources I can check.

Im taking a guess and i think your talking about these.

http://www.twacomm.com/catalog/model_83-95...BC3468B1FCAB164

I haven't really seen them in 8 gauge but i think your best bet would to buy 10s and pull the plastic off then open up the end with some pliers lay the wire in and crimp it back down and if you want throw some solder on it.

you can find some locally at a hardware store or lowes/home depot.

Im taking a guess and i think your talking about these.

http://www.twacomm.com/catalog/model_83-95...BC3468B1FCAB164

I haven't really seen them in 8 gauge but i think your best bet would to buy 10s and pull the plastic off then open up the end with some pliers lay the wire in and crimp it back down and if you want throw some solder on it.

you can find some locally at a hardware store or lowes/home depot.

That's exactly what I'm referring to. I have used them before for 8 guage, but it was years ago, and I'm having NO luck finding a source for them now.

I know partsexpress usually has everything u could ever want.

I can get those ryan.

They come in a packet of 20 with 10 red sleeves and 10 black.

PM me.

I can get those ryan.

They come in a packet of 20 with 10 red sleeves and 10 black.

PM me.

YGPM!

PE IS where I bought them before. Went through my old orders from years ago, but unfortunately, the part number no longer exists.