Sign in to follow this  
stevew007

sundown ftw

What screams uber* quality to me is when an amplifier company rates their 4 channels @ 8 ohms rms for the rated power, even though they are stable to 2 ohms. lol. But there aren't too many 8 ohm drivers laying around right now, except for some hlcd's.

Try to get the owner of MTX to answer goofy "what will the future bring?" questions on a Sunday evening...

Jake, you are a class act! Thanks for all you do!

What screams uber* quality to me is when an amplifier company rates their 4 channels @ 8 ohms rms for the rated power, even though they are stable to 2 ohms. lol. But there aren't too many 8 ohm drivers laying around right now, except for some hlcd's.

I like alot of 8 ohms drivers :) No reason to rate a car amp for 8 ohms, though, as most "general public" people would shy away since "less ohms are better." Didn't you get the memo *laughs*

I like alot of 8 ohms drivers :) No reason to rate a car amp for 8 ohms, though, as most "general public" people would shy away since "less ohms are better." Didn't you get the memo *laughs*

I was saying something that makes me think uber quality, is having an amps main ratings in 8 ohms. Seeing as so few drivers are 8 ohms, although if I remember correctly, the higher the impedance the greater the channel separation. Plus, most compression horns are 8 ohms.

Hell, I would be happy just to test out a nightshade!!!!!!! (lol) :D

Team Man-Up (Ray) via Team Sundown

90 CRX

dbdrag Certified 154.1 dbs and still climbing.

2 DD 9910's

2 Goliaths XX-5000 (until My other 2 Sundown 3000ds arrive)

Sign in to follow this