Sign in to follow this  
platnum accord

Honda accord

well upon more listening and really turning up the volume this box sounds like ass. time to salvage some screws and chuck the theng the fack out!

back to the old box.

and today with the old box i took my car to get the remote car starter fixed the installer looked me in the eye and said fudge thats loud.

i was like what?

he said your system is pucking loud. you could be louder if you could get the trunk to stop warbling... yeah ive never herd warbeling either. it kinda combines war and bling to form a whole new word!

Edited by platnum accord

Wow man, very nice vid. I liked the look of those new Clarions when they first came out. I bet for the price they are very nice subs.

-C

well i mean i got about half of what a btl is, and i mean i paid about half so it works out lol.

i want a btl or 2 but just cant fit it into the budget right now.

whats wrong w/ clarion? looks like they were flexin the chit out of the car in the 1st vid.

nice vids! i didnt know ppl listened to ESG in canada, thats gangster..

Edited by jep

my bad.. youngstar "beatin down your block knockin pics. off the wall"

thanks man. i didnt film 3 of them but still...

update, the clarions are on their way out so i will be using the money from them to buy a single or a better woofer.

So today ryan allowed me the use of his TL and holey chit i was really suprised at the results.

well first off if you have fallowed this build at all haha, spl is not even close to written near this build.

Box is facing the trunk for one thing, Its tuned to 29hz for another point, and finally im running clarion for subwoofers.

Like if those factors did not kill the spl in this build lol im not sure what did?

well i forget to get a video as my I.q. is minimal haha. but it was pretty impressive to say the least, well to me it was.

45hz was the highest test tone i had on the cd and i managed.... drumm roll please a 139.9

Yeah 0.1 db shy of the number i was looking for lol but still good :)

45hz = 139.9

44hz = 139.8 or something close to that

but what was really impressive if i recall right was 21hz was in the 134 area.

34hz was 136.X

i know this is not that huge for having 2 15's in the trunk of an accord but damn man my car is made out of the worlds thinnest sheet metal haha.

RYAN from your memory if you ever read this post try to kinda double check my numbers as i know i am a dumbass and should have taped the whole thing.

HAHA CLARION FTQ (for the quiet lol!)

Edited by platnum accord