Sign in to follow this  
wootas

Q recone

I emailed about this a few days ago and havn't heard anything so I figured I'd try here. Had a buddy of mine borrow my car for a week, messed with the gains, and blew up my Q 18" dual 2 ohm. Cut it out and the coil was black and looked like it had been scraping the inside of the motor on a side of it as well. Looking for some info on getting a recone kit for it.

That tends to happen with clippin the amp.

My 12 did teh same thang, black coils, with rubs.

Ole well, live and learn... Right?

i emailed them to about my btl blowing with no reply for a few days now as well idk whats up i sent an email just sayin i need help with my btl and got a reply right away but when i told them the prob no reply idg it there usually so helpful

Please email me at Scott@FiCarAudio.com (both of you) and we will get you taken care of ASAP.

Thanks,

Scott

That sucks...that's why I have my bass knob out of sight. Just in case someone else needs to drive it, I can prevent abusive fools from destroying my sub.

But then again...I never let anyone else drive my car.

I'm mean I just take the face out.Sorry no radio for you while you drive my vehicle.Also keeps them from having my ride too long,cause they get bored with no tunes lol

Sign in to follow this