Sign in to follow this  
Tirefryr

Magnum power!!!!!!

you beat me out on one again!!! I had a bid in on that one for 380. Oh well, gotta be home when the auction ends to win it.

that's ok, I got a bid on another one on there as well.

I think I may have just found a PPI PC2350 (1400 watts)!!! this has always been one of my "dream" amps. I always wanted one when they were in the stores but could not afford one back then.

sure hope I can work out a deal on it.

Very nice. :) Hopefully I'll get my modded A600.2 on a Mag 12 in my shoe box of a car. :P

Here's a pic of my new ride. The car is dirty in the pic, but you can get an idea.

And one last thing, 9 speakers are going in the cab of it...not the trunk...but the cab. :D

post-25-1084287518.jpg

damn Nick, 9 in the cab? what all are you putting in there? what is your a600 modded to? I think I found me a PC2350 for my mag!

We're putting 307's in kicks (4 speakers), Adire Koda midbass's in the doors using the factory locations to keep the stock look (2 speakers), one Magnum 12 inverted poking out a little between the seats along with two of our 8's on the sides behind the seats. The 8's and 12" will be fiberglased of course and I'll have a switch to where I can choose between the 8's or the 12" for demo purposes. It should be pretty neat when we get done with it.

so the 8s are going to be in production? or just for the demo purposes?

you like the Adire's for mid bass??? I need some mid bass bad.

you beat me out on one again!!! I had a bid in on that one for 380. Oh well, gotta be home when the auction ends to win it.

that's ok, I got a bid on another one on there as well.

HA! Don't EVER try to outbid me on an auction, especially when I have the utmost desire for it. I will tell you, I had a max bid of $800. Kinda nuts, but ever since I sold mine, I have been reeling to have them back. All I'm missing now is the black A404 and as it happens, a buddy of mine picked up a perfect one off Ebay and he's holding it for me. What are friends for??!!!

Nick, the car is slick! Should've left it all black (I'm a plain and simple guy). That thing is gonna rock!

wow, that's a high bid. But the amp is def worth it. Those suckers are rock solid. and will deliver some mean ass power.

I hope to close a deal on a PC2350 or a1200 this week. I have both of them available. Just gotta make a deal. I am hoping for the 2350, just awaiting pics of it.

Sweet amp, :slayer:

and Nick your nuts :wacko:

what are you going to be running with the a404? a600? I know your mag will be on the a1200. that a600 would do great on some SI 8's if they become available.

what are you going to be running with the a404? a600? I know your mag will be on the a1200. that a600 would do great on some SI 8's if they become available.

You're right on with that one. I'm awaiting their release and will be using them for midbass only. The A600 will power 4 of them, and the 404 will be for mirange and tweeter duty.

Once the SI 8's come out I will be getting two of them. and hopefully I will hear from this guy tonight that offered me a PC2350 and will be getting that this week. I then will have a PC 2150 for Front stage components, a PC 2150 for the SI 8's as mid bass, and the PC 2350 for 15 Mag. I then have 2 PC 250s and a PC 2100 sitting in my closet I need to do something with. I am sure I will find something for them. Might be time to hook up the fiance's car.

Nick...first time I've seen pics of the car since you got it & the rims....lookin' good. You know my car port is always open for install work....as well as the soon-to-be cleaned garage for some good ole glassin' if you call on my duties. :)

Can ya tell I'm itchin' to do some kind of work on a car????? :wacko:

come to Nashville and I will put you to work on my car. Especially if you are good at fiberglassing. I need some kicks bad.