Sign in to follow this  
cx-7heaven

New Sundown owner here

Just bought an saz-1500d off ebay, and I am anxiously awaiting it, as I have heard many good things. I'll be replacing a Audiobahn a3201t that I've had for 3 yrs, pushing 4 mtx thunder 5500 10's. One question though.. will it have full manuf warranty since it's been refurbed by factory, or not?

Thanks

Ok, I was just checking. Btw, does the amp come with all the paper work and accs? Also does it come with a bass knob of some sort? If it does have a remote knob, does it control an eq or is it a gain knob?

Thanks

Awesome! That means I might be able to take the old kicker xover out that I use for the same purpose. One more question: My h/u puts out around 2 volts from the subout, the xover drives that up to 8. Should I keep the xover as a line driver or take it out, and just set the gains. Noise is not a problem in my system btw.

Edited by cx-7heaven

No reason for a line driver in your system. Take it out, 2 volts is just fine. Less items in the signal chain the better, IMHO :)

Yeah, thats my thinking as well. You wouldn't be able to point me in the direction of a pair of 15's that would handle the amp would ya? I have a max of 3.8 gross cu.ft. sealed, LSQ system.

Edited by cx-7heaven

Do you have a budget in mind for the 15s? That will help alot in picking them out :)

Thanks for the advice sundownz, I will check them out, although I've been looking hard at the 3000's rather than the 2k. Silver, i have looked at FI as well, and am still considering them.

Thanks for the advice sundownz, I will check them out, although I've been looking hard at the 3000's rather than the 2k. Silver, i have looked at FI as well, and am still considering them.

There really is no reason to get the TC3K unless you want an SAZ-1500D per sub as the TC2K will do everything the 3K will at your power level.

The FI SSD is another solid option. They do well on lower power as they are quite efficient, not that they won't handle more, but they don't really need it :)

Sign in to follow this