Sign in to follow this  
MTA

ATT: SCOTT

Is this really needed?

I thought so since I got auto reply from his email adress telling me about the holiday and moving... just incase he has forgoten to shut off auto reply

not trying to be a pain... but I sent the same email exactly a week ago... so I will keep waiting

Is this really needed?

I thought so since I got auto reply from his email adress telling me about the holiday and moving... just incase he has forgoten to shut off auto reply

not trying to be a pain... but I sent the same email exactly a week ago... so I will keep waiting

I dont know if u are not receiving my email or you are choosing not to read it... but ive sent it twice and still no reply ...

just incase its from maximumthreshold@yahoo.com

Is this really needed?

I dont know if u are not receiving my email or you are choosing not to read it... but ive sent it twice and still no reply ...

just incase its from maximumthreshold@yahoo.com

wow...whats it take to get a reply to an email??? do u have to be a total pain in the ass or what? I mean I understand busy..but almost 2 weeks is crazy... I need products by the end of the month for a 3x show and I doubt I will even get an email reply by then nevermind product

I am almost ready to give up on trying to spend my money with the company

Probably aren't getting your emails...

I've yet to get one from you...

If its that important why not post the question here?

Thanks!

-Nick

Sent an email to the above address. Cant find anything coming in to either Sales or Scott from it though. I deleted the spam folder yesterday and all that was in it as we have been getting flooded with cr@p lately... so if it was in there... Ill never know.

Thanks,

Scott

Sent an email to the above address. Cant find anything coming in to either Sales or Scott from it though. I deleted the spam folder yesterday and all that was in it as we have been getting flooded with cr@p lately... so if it was in there... Ill never know.

Thanks,

Scott

Ive resent the email for the 3rd time... hopefully u get it

this is why I wrote the post here just incase u are not getting them

Probably aren't getting your emails...

I've yet to get one from you...

If its that important why not post the question here?

Thanks!

-Nick

sorry Ive never sent one to you

I'm hoping that this is scott from FI car audio. I am just wondering how much longer it will be until i get my sub. I mean I placed my order june 29 and have so far not received my item yet. I am just wondering what is taking so long for my 12" SSD with the Flat wind coil and the bp option so long to get to me. If you can, i was just wondering if anyone else have bought their sub after this date and if they have received it yet. i would like to hear your responses, and also would like to know why its taking FI car audio so long.

Edited by chacha15

Have you checked your tracking number? You should have automatically been emailed one...

Thanks

From UPS your sub will be to you on Tuesday. We do not work on the weekend and you had placed an order while I was out of town. While the sub was built as far as it could be, they did not have the ability to machine anymore of the BP aluminum compression plugs. That portion of things had to wait until I returned and could do it on Monday. It looks as through your sub shipped the following Tuesday.

Thanks,

Scott

You also have mail from me 2 :)

Its good 2 see that everything is good now

Have you checked your tracking number? You should have automatically been emailed one...

Thanks

yea i never got a tracking number but my email is dcha18@hotmail.com

From UPS your sub will be to you on Tuesday. We do not work on the weekend and you had placed an order while I was out of town. While the sub was built as far as it could be, they did not have the ability to machine anymore of the BP aluminum compression plugs. That portion of things had to wait until I returned and could do it on Monday. It looks as through your sub shipped the following Tuesday.

Thanks,

Scott

O.k then well when will i be able to get my tracking number for my sub. my email is dcha18@hotmail.com.

It was not sent from Fi, but from UPS(Quantum View). It often gets caught in the spam filter or simply overlooked as it is not from Fi. As the above email address is the same that you entered for the order, an email was automatically generated via UPS when your shipping was processed.

I sent an email with your tracker.

Thanks,

Scott

hey Scott

just wondering if you received my replies to the email... I really need to get replies as my one and only 3x db drag is coming up next weekend and I need some parts

thanx Peter

btw..one thing I have forgotten to mention is which do you think will be louder? 1-15" in 3.2cu ft volume after all displacements with 130sq in port area.... or 2 12's in 3.7cu ft with 128sq in port area ... both will be same tuning ?? both will be MT's

Edited by MTA

Let me run through and look for your emails. I set the spam filter to pass them... not sure why they were getting stuck there in the first place.

As for the two MT options, Id take the pair of 12s in 3.7 over a single 15" in 3.2

Thanks,

Scott

looks like i got some reconing to do to convert my 15 to a 12 and do the test

Sign in to follow this