bigrank916

Bummed by the loss

Sucks that Mach5Audio is leaving the forum. Im personally a little bummed that their products wont be so readily available and discussed on these forums. I am in the middle of an install using their speakers and think highly of them so far.

Ive already sent an email to the addy from the notice thread but thought Id talk about it here as well. Just wondering if the MLI65s will still be available? Or any of the other products that were listed? Id love to use some in another install and always planned on buying them here.

I hear you. They make some good drivers.

I talked to Mark yesterday and he said you will still be available to get them from him, he said his website is down but contact him through his sales email in the other topic. Yeah I had just bought one of the four I need for an install and was upset also hearing about them not being sold here anymore and thought I wasted my money but they are still gonna be sold.

Mark and I spoke a few days back, and I did try to ask him to stay, as we have always enjoyed the presence of Mach5 and have always liked the Mach5 products, but this is the direction he wants to go. This is Mark's decision, and we respect him for it. I personally still have a MJ-18, MAW-12, and a pair of MLI's, all of which I really like, and put them to use. Mach5 is always welcome to come back to SSA, and I hope Mark will still come by the SSA forum. It is saddening when a great company, with great customer service, and great products, at great prices is not going to be around. According to his wishes, I will take the Mach5 products down from the SSA store in a few days. We wish Mark and Mach5 nothing but the best of luck and success in the future.

Wow I assumed he was moving everything to his website, but he's letting the company go?

Really sucks to hear this Mark, I was just eyeballing a new sub too lol.

Absolutely all of the best of luck in your new endevours Mark :)

so to be clear, is this a closing of the company, or a new direction with a new site and/or forum and/or distributor?

I wish you guys good luck in your business, you make kick ass products for a damn good price. :rockwoot:

So anyone have any info from Mark on what's up?

Will the products still exist in some form or another?

For products email him at sales@mach5audio.com.

I feel the loss as well, as I was hoping to get a pair of the MLI-65 for an upcoming project.

I am sad by the loss too. Going to shut down the section shortly.

So anyone have any info from Mark on what's up?

Will the products still exist in some form or another?

For products email him at sales@mach5audio.com.

Yeah I saw that previously, but I was asking if Mach5 will still exist as Mach5 and will be still producing product.

I'm sure Mark has plenty of old stock, but will he be making new stock? Will it be the same stuff. What ever happened to that 0 compression build?

To get these answers your best bet would be to email Mark at the email address that is why I gave it to you. If that information was available to the public it would have been shared by now I believe.

To get these answers your best bet would be to email Mark at the email address that is why I gave it to you. If that information was available to the public it would have been shared by now I believe.

I asked was the company still gonna be around.

Marks response.

No worries, Mach 5 is still around.

Give me a bit of time to fix up the website a bit - then you can snag what

you need.

Thanks,

Mark

I asked was the company still gonna be around.

Marks response.

No worries, Mach 5 is still around.

Give me a bit of time to fix up the website a bit - then you can snag what

you need.

Thanks,

Mark

Good info! I might have to give the mli-65's a try, the price is definitely right!!

Mark said the website should be available within the next week or two if you need to order products, just send him emails at the email address if you have questions only until site is up.