0823071510a.jpg

0823071511a.jpg

0823071511b.jpg

0823071512a.jpg

0823071512b.jpg

0823071513a.jpg

0823071515a.jpg

0823072203a.jpg

sorry pics are from my phone so the quality isnt that great..

i am planning to build the box this sunday (unless i have to work)

Edited by ladi3sman55

just one MAW-15 and your going to put it in a 6cu.ft box??

edit did not see the pic of the two

Edited by JEREMIAH....

thanks for the good feedback and i bet you could fit it in your taurus.. i always thought those had pretty big trunks..

I have seen them before ;)

Can't wait to see them installed.

Dimensions? I find it hard to believe a box that size will fit in the trunk (well, get it into the trunk to start).

looks like another fun box build thats gonna have to be done in the car, good luck fittign that monster through the trunk opening

i listed the dimensions on this forum.. nobody said anything to me other than mark.. and i was planning on building the box inside the car from the beggining.. this is also my first box so im hopeing it goes along smoothly! and the trunk is actually bigger than most would think :D

I've have owned two Neons (still have one), and am an admin on the largest Neon webforum in the world. I know ;)

I've have owned two Neons (still have one), and am an admin on the largest Neon webforum in the world. I know ;)

o man plz dont tell me your on the .org! lol

1gn.org is so much better!!

i actually wondered if you drove a neon a while ago when i first saw your sn.. nice 2 c another neon guy that is into sound too!!

1gn.org is so much better!!

giggle.

well i pussied out and decided to do a sealed box.. i got the cuts made today and will start buildign the box soon.. i may end up building a ported box later on for comps.. (comps are easy to win in iowa.. lol)

ok excuse my uneducatedness.. but im doing a double baffle and i need to know what the diameter is i need to cut in each piece of wood.. im hopeing mark can help me with that.. should b an ez quesion.. thanks guys! im hopeing to be thumping in about a week depending on when i order my amp.. hopefully tomorrow!!

If you are referring to the mounting and outside diameter they are 14" and 15 1/2" respectively. Personally, I would go slightly larger on the outside one - say 15 5/8" given the variations of the rubber mounting gasket.

If you are referring to the mounting and outside diameter they are 14" and 15 1/2" respectively. Personally, I would go slightly larger on the outside one - say 15 5/8" given the variations of the rubber mounting gasket.

thanks mark!

box layed out(2 cuts were wrong)

0828071327a.jpg

first side up

0831072027a.jpg

second side up

0831072043a.jpg

sorry for the bad lighting and 2mp phone camera.. gets the point across.. i work all day tomorrow so i might find time to put some more of it together.. all the screw holes are already drilled.. just need to glue them and put them on.. holes for the subs also need to be cut.. im hoping to have it done in a week.. i ordered my cadence amp tonight 1000wrms @ 1 ohm.. so i should be set for an amp.. now all i need is wire, rca's, and terminals.. im planning on getting a new hu soon also.. anything else you guys thing i may need? speakers are already alpine type s all around.. current hu is a jvc that puts out 19 watts rms lol.. i may keep the hu and just run my alpine mrp-t130 amp to the speakers..

Keep the pictures coming along. :)

Keep the pictures coming along. :)

dont worry i will.. build is going kinda slow tho.. i am done with everything i can do.. the rest has to be put on in the car..