Sign in to follow this  
slim8605

I really dont like Fi anymore!!!

Ok, so I order a new loaded BTL 15 on July 5th...It I got it yesterday so it didnt take long at all(it actually made it in a day earlier than UPS said it would). I got it all installed and its everything I wanted it to be. I look inside of the box and......NO STICKERS!!! The last BTL I had didnt come with stickers either but I was jus like...ok ...whatever...I'll get some next time I get a sub. STILL NO STICKERS!!! Do you hate me Scott?

I not really mad lol! But I want stickers next time!

lol for people to young to know what an sase is it's "self addressed stamped envelope"

thats sad... you're gonna be a hater over a couple stickers? well you shoulda just bought an Audiobahn! you get stickers and maybe earplugs... those are just for toning down the sound of the distortion... but hey...you'll have a nice sticker

Not sure what your name is, but Ill gladly send some out and verbally abuse whover packed it ;)

Send an email to sales with your name and info and Ill send some out to you.

Thanks,

Scott

No need to hate a company over a couple of stickers. x2 on the audiobahn comment. I hope Scott doesn't yell at whoever packed it, they must have just been tired of lifting heavy drivers all day.

Edited by BassAce

Me, yell? lol We are about as laid back a bunch of people as you can find.

Normally when that happens, UPS is at the door and they are trying to get the last sub packed for the last pick up of the day and simply forget. Although I did have one guy that seemed morally opposed to putting stickers and the little flyer in the boxes. But he is no longer with us anyway ;)

Scott just come clean, we all know the UPS guy watches you guys put the stickers in, then they grab the box from you, open it up and take them.

Yeah Slim just ask the guy who delivered yous subs to hand them over LOL

Wow! I didnt think people would actually think I hated Fi...especially over stickers lol! I thought there was a chance someone MIGHT take it the wrong way which is why I put in the "I(I'm) not really mad lol".

Scott, no offense to you...I love Fi. I was just trying to get your attention and thought you might find it funny. No need to send me the stickers now, I'll be making another order soon ;) .

Scott just come clean, we all know the UPS guy watches you guys put the stickers in, then they grab the box from you, open it up and take them.

Yeah Slim just ask the guy who delivered yous subs to hand them over LOL

I think he might have done that for real lol! I've had a few different packages going in and out over the last couple weeks(3 in the last 3 days)

Slim8605. The 41 cent stamp isnt an issue ;) Send me your name/address and Ill get you a couple out. Definitely no offense taken. I read/take everything on the net with an initial dose of sarcasm. Yours was obvious.

Thanks,

Scott

Slim8605. The 41 cent stamp isnt an issue ;) Send me your name/address and Ill get you a couple out. Definitely no offense taken. I read/take everything on the net with an initial dose of sarcasm. Yours was obvious.

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks Scott. Email was just sent. Name's Terrance by the way.

I think Im going to buy an FI sub just because of the GREAT customer service

x2 on the customer service, scott hooked me up and keeps giving me support for a noob B) . and the btl is no punk in the trunk :bump:

Me, yell? lol We are about as laid back a bunch of people as you can find.

Normally when that happens, UPS is at the door and they are trying to get the last sub packed for the last pick up of the day and simply forget. Although I did have one guy that seemed morally opposed to putting stickers and the little flyer in the boxes. But he is no longer with us anyway ;)

I lol'd at that one

And scott is very laid back. My first impression of him was the complete opposite of everybody else ive met in the industry.

LOL @ all the responses, but yeah when I bought my subs I didn't get any stickers either. Thaz koo though, they usually are just eyesores for thieves.

Just for kicks, if you have the FI logo in Silver, please send a couple my way ;)

I do have them in silver and black... just stick the whit ones in the box as they are a little more "universal" than the others.

As always, if anyone wants stickers, go ahead and send a self addressed stamped envelope (thats an envelope with your name as the To: address with a .41 stamp on it inside the envelope you are sending to us) and we will drop a couple of them in there and send them back.

If you want a color other than white, write silver or black on the back of the envelope...

Fi Car Audio

Attn: Stickers

5480 Cameron St #107

Las Vegas NV 89118

Thanks,

Scott

Sign in to follow this