Sign in to follow this  
MTA

Anyone at FI please contact me via pm or email

I will pass my phone number on si I can speak with you since I will not have access to a computer for most of the day

I need to buy 4 15" BTL's fully loaded with the best SPL options I need them absolute latest by monday or tuesday or even wednesday morning next week for the 3x db drag in Niagara Falls Ontario on the 28 & 29th

I also need t o talk to you about the coil configs and the options of the motors

sorry i posted this in the wrong forum

Edited by MTA

if i had a phone number for them I wouldnt waste my time here waiting for a reply I would talk to them place my order and send the money!

but I can understand why they dont give their numbers out... its a pain in the as$... I once tried running a bussiness on my cell phone...wasted alot of time talking and not getting work done... besides that Im in Canada and its a 3hour time difference

I'm not too sure if your going to be able to have them by then or not...generally for US orders its 2 weeks to the doorstep, Canada i'm unsure of..

Scott will see this and get you taken care of later today

As far as spl option goes, generally a 2 slug motor with no cooling and just a pole chamfer yields the most potent spl oriented woofer

Coils depend on your amps mainly...

Thanks

-Nick

thanx Nick

what about the 3rd slug? is that for the hi x max option ?

I would need propably dual 1.4 or quad 0.7 coils to load my amps down properly as beforeI had dual 0.7 and had almost no gain from 4 amps to 8 because of the coil config..and only had 1db gain from 2 to 4 amps because of the same thing... best load for me will be 0.35 strapped... with my huge impedance rise the amps will be happy :)

well off to owrk I go, I hope I can get a reply by tonight here it is 1:42pm I work till 9pm ...

thanx again

can I get some stickers too :)

thanx Nick

I would need propably dual 1.4 or quad 0.7 coils to load my amps down properly as beforeI had dual 0.7 and had almost no gain from 4 amps to 8 because of the coil config..and only had 1db gain from 2 to 4 amps because of the same thing... best load for me will be 0.35 strapped... with my huge impedance rise the amps will be happy :)

well off to owrk I go, I hope I can get a reply by tonight here it is 1:42pm I work till 9pm ...

thanx again

No real need for the 3rd slug, Carlos is running 2 slugs with a bunch of power and they're fine.

What amps are you running?

email me at Scott@FiCarAudio.com and Ill give you a call. But even if I could get them shipped tomorrow (and Im not saying that I could get everything machined and built by then) you still are at the mercy of customs... which can take 6-10 days.

thanx Nick

thanx again

No real need for the 3rd slug, Carlos is running 2 slugs with a bunch of power and they're fine.

last season the van ran 8 american bass 500.1's

only strapped at 1.4 since thats what coils I had ( DVC 0.7 )

thats why now I want to do DVC 1.4 so I can strap a pair of amps per pair of subs at 0.35

thats where they played the best

Im not sure if u know Chris Cecco from Team Northern SPL ..its his van Im working on

he used to be the RE Canadian Distributor

Edited by MTA

thanx Nick

thanx again

Scott..email has been sent

thanx for being on the ball Scott... I got my tracking number

thanx for being on the ball Scott... I got my tracking number

:faintthud: That was fast...

-John

lol... something like that :) I figured thats what "dead" is for. Ive got plenty of time to do that when Im 103.

well got the subs on time here in Ontario yesterday morning

Thanx Scott

damn those look nice... hooked them up no breaking in, no testing just hooked up and burped off of a single Soundstream 10kw on 2 NSB90's in Street Max 3-4 and did a 155.xdB

tomorrow well do some testing to see if frequency has changed and we're hooking up 2 American Bass 500.1's

hoping to push a 159-160dB with just the 2 amps

might have to deathmatch it a few times to break them in tho ... lol

thanx again Scott and the rest of the crew

thanx

final score was 155.8dB on only one American Bass 500.1 not much power because of the impedance rise..I think maybe around 3000-3500 watts

Sign in to follow this