Diva

A hello from the Diva of CYV

Hey guys. I'm from over at CYV and Aaron invited me to check out the Fi section as I am getting ready to purchase an 18 inch BTL real soon.

She is an old PPI girl at heart but is doing a large rebuild.

edit: I don't mean she is old, I mean classic PPI equipment!

Thanks guys for making me feel welcome. Yes, I was sponsored by PPI for years but they dropped me for new meat, lol. I am actually an sq girl but I wanted to also build an all out spl vehicle too. I have a Civic hatchnavk that I'll be throwing the spl system into and throwing the sq system into my G35. I know about sq but not much about spl. I was going to join Termlab but some of the guys there aren't too nice to ladies.

What's up Mr. Troy and Aaron. Also to you Acidburn and thanks for all the welcomes.

Welcome Ms. Diva. Glad you made it over here. This is the perfect place to find out mor info about Fi since this is there official forum home.

What's up Flakko. Haven't seen you around CYV in a long time.

I am learning a lot about Fi by just reading through the stuff, if I don't get my questions answered then I'll post them up but a lot of the stuff has already been answered.

Diva, ask Shawn for a box design for the BTL. :)

Who is Shawn?

Is that his screen name?

Shawn Fleming (user name also), one of the Fi techs, and very experienced with the BTL.