philip

anyone got a 10" btl?

just wanted to know if anyone on here has one and what would the mounting depth be and displacement on a fuuly loaded 10" BTL. also, how much power would i need? thank you in advance.

No, we will not make one for a musical application...

The only point of their existence is if somebody wants to run them for farting/burping in a dBdrag street class scenario.

Thanks

-Nick

The only point of their existence is if somebody wants to run them for farting/burping in a dBdrag street class scenario.

Thanks

-Nick

exactly,

just wanted to get some specifics before i decide on what i'm going to do.

Bdawson i was confused by nicks response cause the OP was asking about the mounting depth, power and displacement on a fully loaded 10" BTL...

and nick replied

so i was confused at what was going on *steps back and LAWLS*

no, the tens do not play music well at all, the 10's and only the 10's

all others do fine i would suppose but i have only heard 15"s and 18"s so i dont know about the 12"

I'd debate whether that was music or not :D

On a more serious note, I would think the smaller clearances on the 10" wouldn't lend itself to abuse as well, and if they made a 10" BTL they'd be a hellaciously high return rate from customers being ignorant - the "I wuz juss banginn' my shiz wen teh woofa stoppd workin" crowd.

I don't know though.

I do not like the BTL10 as mentioned above... the space and geometry of the basket and cone combination is simply to tight to allow for what the motor and coil combination can do. Id need another 1" of space between the spider landing and mounting flange to clear everything properly. As there simply isnt much of a demand (next to none) for a fully loaded BTL10, I wont spend the money on tooling at new basket for it.

Id rather modify a BL even further than make a BTL10".

Thanks,

Scott

Id rather modify a BL even further than make a BTL10".

Thanks,

Scott

Whoa hey philip that should bring a smile to your face eh ??

u know ****! just tossing around some possiblities because i took everything out of my car to rebuild.

Nope...if we feel that a woofer will have issues we will not sell them to our customers :).

Thanks

-Nick

Nope...if we feel that a woofer will have issues we will not sell them to our customers :).

Thanks

-Nick

Then why did you try to sell me that belemic 12" with the severe inferiority complex ? :(

Thanks

-Nick

Then why did you try to sell me that belemic 12" with the severe inferiority complex ? :(

SHHHH

:finger: