Mark LaFountain

get your SSA stickers yet?

any idea when diff color stickers will be up for grabs i wouldnt mind a lime green one

Only the big stickers I can change the colors on and they'll have to be special order obviously. I'll keep you posted on those...

I got mine in the mail this morning. =)

got mine, blue wouldn't look right on a gold car with a tan interior but i found a way to take my ssa sticker everywhere with me. :)

netbook.jpg

i got a blue and white one ill ship u if u want me too.

i dont want ur money. i got the stickers free not going to amke someone pay for them. ill bother mark for more:) pm me ur addess

I will soon get my 15 Icon, I hope to find some sticker(s) in the box !!!

It would be the first car audio sticker ever on my Toyota ! (I already have an alarm init!!!)

I will tell you, and try to post some pics of my car and of my simple instal : 2 amps and a 15" sub in the trunk, Focal 165kp components front.

SSA= Steal Some Audio ?

Im not putting that on my vehicle !

j/k :P

I would love to have a sticker but my school is full of uhhhh... i dont want my stuff stole.

Heres my 08 Mag sportin SSA. Tinted windshield really makes it stand out. And thanks to acex3a fro coming through with the stickers, good guy there. Kind of hard to make out in the pic but its SSA

magnum009.th.jpg

magnum010.th.jpg

Edited by bradknob

Looks good. Here in the communist wealth of MD, they would never let tinted windshields fly.

Looks good. Here in the communist wealth of MD, they would never let tinted windshields fly.

LOL....well ive been lucky so far (knock on wood) but its pretty easy to get away with the small thing, like tint, when u live in the murder capital of the U.S. Killing>tint