wattsgoinon

help on buying new subs

well so far ive been looking at a few different subs. ireally just want to play rap music with the lower frequencies so ive been looking at 18's. so far my options are

dd 9518 with all options,

fi btl with all options,

atomic apxx,

and the tc sounds lms ultra.

If anyone has an opinion it would greatly be appreciated oh but i also want the sub to last as long as possible with the rated rms applied to all of th eabove

well so far ive been looking at a few different subs. ireally just want to play rap music with the lower frequencies so ive been looking at 18's. so far my options are

dd 9518 with all options,

fi btl with all options,

atomic apxx,

and the tc sounds lms ultra.

If anyone has an opinion it would greatly be appreciated oh but i also want the sub to last as long as possible with the rated rms applied to all of th eabove

RE XXX and there is suppose to be a new line from Incriminator Audio coming out too.

ive looked at the re but i dont really like that they use foreign parts oh by the way they are going to be goin into an astro panel van but i plan on using 4 to 6 subs with an amp on each

but i dont really like that they use foreign parts

Who doesn't?

Of what you listed, both the APXX and DD are pretty much SPL purpose built subs. The TC is ultra expensive, along with the RE, so that seems to leave you with the BTL.

the tc is only 900 and it comes with a lifetime transferable warranty. thats not too much and either way ill buy whats the best for my situation. i have 4 13w7s right now with 2 cadence 2500 watt amps rms. the only problem that im having is that i have an astro van so there is so much room that the subs cant maintain the spl that im looking for. anyone need some w7s? any way i would not go with re at all and there sub is 900 also and the xxx which isnt even as good as the mt is 1999 which is too much for that sub. i really like the btl cause you know whats goin into it before its built and tc is just great quality so im sure ill end up with one of the two.

Go for the Fi, you won't be disappointed.

The DD is the woofer I would use. I always did well with their 9500 series. I even have an old school 9515 a/b series woofer here for sale. Its been around for a while and still works great.