JazzScreamer

Ascendant Audio is up to new things

This has been in the works for some time. I know that Chad and his crew are extremely excited about this new move. This will definetly shake things up in the Home Audio realm.More for less is a real understatment. Take some time and read through all the website has to offer. I'm sure you'll be impressed. Would love to hear thoughts about Chad's new company.

fing05.gifhttp://www.epiksubwoofers.com/

Going to be interesting to see how they hold up with Hsu, REL's lower lines, and SVS in that price range...

What would really "shake things up" is a package for half that, like an updated Adire Rava.

I agree with what jim said, I just want to know how they compare against the other companies, like SVS that have proven to be pretty decent for the price.

not really new, they were aiming for home audio when they first started up. with those prices i don't see it shaking anything up.

I heard the Conquest last Fall as Chad was nice enough to demo it for me. VERY impressive sub on all the movies we demo'd that day. QUITE a lot of output as it literally shook the walls, but not boomy or muddy at all. Dug deep with tremendous output and explosions had a ton of impact.

Being a DIY guy I only wanted the the 18" driver, but he was pretty set on selling the complete sub, so I had to pass. I wish him well on his new venture...

I would hope it has tremendous output for 2000 bucks. Thank goodness Ascendant didn't jack up the car sub prices sky high like TC Sounds did.

I would hope it has tremendous output for 2000 bucks. Thank goodness Ascendant didn't jack up the car sub prices sky high like TC Sounds did.

$2k is the complete sub and the technology that went into it and "if" it's truly better than most anything on the market then the price is rather inexpensive...

From what I have been told 2k is pretty darn cheap for home audio which is why I can't wait till I get my own home...

Yes and no...

Like anything, it's a question of how much you want to spend...

Yes and no...

Like anything, it's a question of how much you want to spend...

not that much......back to the plans of a cheap 18 and a sheet or two of mdf

$2k is the complete sub and the technology that went into it and "if" it's truly better than most anything on the market then the price is rather inexpensive...

That's every sub company's dream isn't it? ;)

Epik subwoofers (Chad Kuypers) has updated a few things on the web site. Lots of great things happening. Some cool enclosure PICS and NEW pricing has just been introduced. Check out the site at :drink40:fing05.gif:drink40:fing05.gif epiksubwoofers.com