Sign in to follow this  
tommy

SSD 15 ported box blue print?

Hey guys I'm looking for blue prints for either a single or dual 15 inch ssd ported box with optimum area space. I'm not new to stereos or box building, I'm just way to lazy to design my own box. So I was wondering if there are any blue print boxes laying around like element designs puts out on there site.

Thanks in advance and hopefully you guys have some so I can get to building.

Need some dimensions to work with....(height, width, depth, vehicle going in, purpose of it either street bass/listening or spl)

Thanks!

-Nick

Don't have a tape on me but I will get the measurments up ASAP, I just left work for softball. Its for a 06 impala ltz and tuned 28 to 33 is what id like. All for dropping low on street beats. Spl bores me now, my first setup was stupid loud and all it did was trash my truck.

ok here are my max external demensions that i would like to use.

width (wheel well to wheel well) - 36"

height (floor to rear deck) - 18"

depth (rear seat to edge of trunk) - 35"

well over 12 feet cubed so i figure after displacement of the subs and port and the box material some where around 10 feet cubed i would assume.

thanks again for the help

anybody?

i just ran my knu 1/0 guage and all my streetwires rca and distrobution blocks. getting ready to test my old rf 1001bd and build a box....

I can design it for you, but I see a problem. . .36" baffle width will be a problem with (2) 15's. By the time you add slot port(s) there is not enough width.

Design with 4" aeroports ok? Or could put subs firing up and slot port rearward. . .

Brian

i'm still figuring some stuff out. you pointed out the biggest problem of my width. i might do a single 15" or 2 12" . which do you think would lend more output tuned to 30 with a minimum of 1k watts....

Sign in to follow this