sl4ck3r

tech support #?

is there a phone # I can reach someone at Fi to help me with a few questions about a box? Does anyone know?

Take some measurements...

We give general ideas for what you need as far as volume and port area for a specific sub...

Without measurements we can't do anything.

Thanks

-Nick

is there a phone # I can reach someone at Fi to help me with a few questions about a box? Does anyone know?

see my post under "box for 12" btl sub" I posted measurements there. Also emailed you earlier.

I have call the number you have on the web sit and every time I call no one seems to answer. I have recived allmy good but am wondering why I have not gotton my box design, as yet. also I notive you give free designs on one of your pagies, why dont you give free designes for the sa-8, i sent you $40 for a desaigne and you give them away for bigger subs-- that dont seem right . thank you

Did you email them?

They replied super fast to my email for support on my questions!

I have call the number you have on the web sit and every time I call no one seems to answer. I have recived allmy good but am wondering why I have not gotton my box design, as yet. also I notive you give free designs on one of your pagies, why dont you give free designes for the sa-8, i sent you $40 for a desaigne and you give them away for bigger subs-- that dont seem right . thank you

Weird, why would they give anything for the SA-8? Its not even from their company.

Weird, why would they give anything for the SA-8? Its not even from their company.

I'm curious as to where he found a # for either company on their respective websites. I've been all over both and never saw a phone # anywhere.