Sign in to follow this  
I8apony19

They are in folks..

12's and 15's are in stock folks...now is all this crazy talk of ordering speakers gonna still happen!?!?!?

This man is kidding.

They were really intercepted by a pack of Iraqi camels.

Glad to hear that they're in :D

- Steve

Wahoo!

wait, so when will they be in? I'm confused

Oh yea, can't wait to see new pics! Wait, ship mine first, and then take time to post some pics!!!! :lol:

:pic:

You have two choices for purchasing the drivers. You can either

A) Paypal the money to me, and in return I will send you a small piece of paper indicating that I did, in fact, recieve your money. :D

or (possibly the more plausible option, however, I urge you to strongly consider option [a])

B) Go to www.stereointegrity.com email Nick indicating the number of drivers and the size that you require. I'm not sure, but his paypal address may be there as well.

nick has been very busy this past week. he was getting his stereo installed in his new car, fabricating kick pannels, testing out the new SI8, and he was searching for a new job as well.

he is currently at a meet in Tn, and as soon as he returns im sure that he will get to you ASAP. you can also email marty or jacob at the company, there emails are listed on the site and they can answer questions as well.

if nick takes a while to get back to you dont sweat it, he is very busy and he will get to you, but he works a second job while running SI and he is constantly busy :)

he wont be out of town, he is returning today. it was a weekend meet, nothing big.

i would imagine he will be shipping them out sa fast as he can break them in

yes I really need to pay for a 15" QUICKLY as I have everything installed in my car except the sub. I made everything custom for this magnum 15" so I am excited. Hope he gets to me quickly!

Well fella's, I'm back. The meet in TN had a great turnout of SIN forum members and also with a lot of big-dog's in the industry. The SI 8 and 307's did their fair share of impressing. :D

I'll get to my emails tomorrow. And yes, the speakers are in. None of them have been broken in yet as they are sitting on pallets right now.

I WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO GET ONE RIGHT NOW!! i have the money!!! someone email me at TwistedMovistar@hotmail.com or Aim me at TwistedMovistar and let me know asap!!!!

i am so damn slow that i overlooked that! man tomowwow i am gonna go get the wood to build the box before i even order the speaker. i am thinking a 3.0 cubic ft box tuned to 32!