galacticmonkey

Shawn, Your Mids at WF?

Were those the AA Polys you were running? Can I get some specs on em like rms, impedance, mounting depth, xmax, sensitivity? And finally how much do they cost?

Thanks alot!

why? wanna run 50 of em? :rolleyes:

Uh.... No.... I just thought it might be nice to swap from my Eminence to those. Just mix it up a little and try something new.

Is that ok with you? Or do you need more of an explanation?

I think they were rated at 75W RMS and they are all 4 Ohms.

We have pushed production back on these for a little bit in favor of more sub lines... dealers would rather have that at this point in time.

We most definitely will be producing more of them in the original flavor as well as a "car" sized basket with grills.

Last thing I like to do is put a date on things... as it always goes bad from there.

We have been testing things and have a couple of the newer versions of the drivers in the back doors of the H2 as well as one of my vehicles. The comp tweeters are working well too and we are happy in general with things. We will have the original version (with a couple of minor tweeks that still allow interchangeability with the originals) in its 7" basket as well as the "car" version in a smallet basket with grill.

We are working on them and when things are in stock and ready to ship, we will post about them.

Thanks,

Scott