mikey5472

Shirts??? Stickers???

How could i get some Fi stickers like some 4" ones or so

Send a self addressed stamped envelope to us and we will stick a couple and drop it back in the mail for you. 4" stickers are free :)

Fi Car Audio

Attn: Stickers

5480 Cameron St #107

Las Vegas NV 89118

We will be adding an apparel section to the Fi site soon with stickers, shirts, and some other items (hats and hoodies). Ill get a post going soon about what people want on the hoodies for fall/winter.

Thanks,

Scott

Send a self addressed stamped envelope to us and we will stick a couple and drop it back in the mail for you. 4" stickers are free :)

Fi Car Audio

5480 Cameron St #107

Las Vegas NV 89118

We will be adding an apparel section to the Fi site soon with stickers, shirts, and some other items (hats and hoodies). Ill get a post going soon about what people want on the hoodies for fall/winter.

Thanks,

Scott

FINALLY!! lol how soon cause im about to order my cold wether gear before i head back to NY in December...

Fi Car Audio

5480 Cameron St #107

Las Vegas NV 89118

Thanks,

Scott

FINALLY!! lol how soon cause im about to order my cold wether gear before i head back to NY in December...

Yea. Its getting really cold here in Indy too and I'de also like to be the only one in my school supporting Fi.

would love some Fi apparel, how about some all black stuff with Fi in white? i guess i look goofing wearing the same white Fi shirt 2-3 times a week LOL. i want a hoody badly!!

T-shirts! I would kill for a plain white/black t-shirt with "Fi... inFinitely amazing" on the back and just "Fi" on the front. :D

Hey Scott,

Do you think you will have apperal stuff on there before Christmas???

When will hoodies be ready for order?? It's starting to get cold here... starting to get into the 60s :(. Black with white logo would be sweet.

Id say about a month and we will have them up. If I get them done before then Ill post them here.

Wow. This thread went a lot farther than i thought it would.

i scored a shirt and about 2 dozens of Fi stickers when i met steve meade at the WF in san mateo. the rule was, if you can handle a demo from steves hoe without chittin your pants, the shirt was FREE. looks like i left there fresh and clean. Fi was rocking the joint. :dance:Stereo159.jpg

Anyone heard anything about the shirts or hoodies

They'll be on the website when they are ready

Thanks!

-Nick