Sign in to follow this  
molurus73

What would you do?

OK. I have narrowed it down to two different ways to design my amp rack. I want your opinions. Tell me which you think looks the best or which of the 2 you would do. If you have any other ideas let me know. I am open. These are my favorite so far. The sub is a 12" SI Magnum and the amps are a PG t1200.1 and a PG t500.2. There will be crossovers for a set of SI 302 components. So here ya go. Whataya think?

A:

52DSC00139-med.JPG

52DSC00140-med.JPG

52DSC00141-med.JPG

52DSC00143-med.JPG

Or B:

52DSC00147-med.JPG

52DSC00144-med.JPG

52DSC00146-med.JPG

52DSC00148-med.JPG

Isn't it perrty

52DSC00127-med.JPG

All of this will be fiberglassed and carpeted just like the sub box. So you kinda have to use your imagination a little. What do you think? In a V shape or straight across?

A!!!!!!!! It kinda points to the MAG and makes it the "center of attention."

Seems like straight across is the fav over here so far. Of course that would mean my wife wins. That is her favorite. I was leaning towards the Vshaped before I went completely numb staring at the pucker.

Seems like straight across is the fav over here so far. Of course that would mean my wife wins. That is her favorite. I was leaning towards the Vshaped before I went completely numb staring at the fucker.

Be abnormal for a change. I am always right, so you really should do it my way. ;)

The V shaped is kinda cool but the straight shape looks neater in that trunk and is more unique.

i like how the v shape points at the sub as well...BUT..i like where the crossovers are going to go in the straight across design :poop: ...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

m

i like the straight across better....it's a touch cleaner :+1:

btw...either way will look really good and is a winner....good job!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Edited by mrray13

I hate mosquitos. B*tches. Even in my garage. Sorry. 'Tis all glued down and ready to go. Next stop: Fleeceville. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday I can spend some quality time with it. Probably Monday. KISS concert tomorrow night. :slayer:

I need to get it 'glassed and carpeted so I can hook up my sub. It hurts to see it sitting right over there. Just waiting. Stalking. Begging to be put to work. Soon. Very soon.

Any new progress pics?

Yah. I will get some up tonight. I am kinda just waiting on my 302's to get here so I can get the crossovers measured and holes drilled before I carpet the amprack. Other than that I just need to sand a little more and carpet the rack. Then the doors.