Megalomaniac

Technoe music

So I am getting back into the techo music game again. I started listening to DJ Eion and Tiesto tracks i had on my computer. I forgot how much i enjoy techno.

Anyone have any recommendations?

I like techno music thats a bit mellow and liquid, something very euro.

I just came across Glenn Morrison - Contact (you tube it, you'll see, i like music along those lines)

better yet here

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=76791419

If you're a Tiesto fan, the In Search of Sunrise series is something you should have...

no paul oakenfold?

I have 2 of his double disc albums. His stuff is so-so I like what tiesto did on it though.

If you're a Tiesto fan, the In Search of Sunrise series is something you should have...

Wanna hook a sand-negro brutha up! techno is hard to come by, shareminer cant find it :(

another track i found was Dj Hydro - Tripping on Trance

it is good.

Edited by Megalomaniac

no paul oakenfold?

I have 2 of his double disc albums. His stuff is so-so I like what tiesto did on it though.

Wanna hook a sand-negro brutha up! techno is hard to come by, shareminer cant find it :(

another track i found was Dj Hydro - Tripping on Trance

it is good.

Not where I've been looking :)

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=tie...arch+of+sunrise

Those are just on public trackers...I'm rebuilding my collection of...everything so I don't have any complete right now.

ugh Torrent system. takes long sometimes.

On public trackers sure :)

I usually just wait a night or two...I can be patient for a day or two if I'm not paying for it...

ATB's new cd "trilogy" is really cool. try kaskade's "it's you, it's me" or Late night alumni's "empty streets" for some chill grooves. if you like more of the dark industrial techno, check out VNV nation or Assemblage 23

also check out Beautiful things by Andain (Gabriel and dresden unplugged remix)

edit: from the sound of the myspace link (really good stuff btw) you will enjoy atb a lot

My favorite Testio is a classic When the rush comes. Adrian helped me out big time when I lost a great deal of my electronica.

ATB's new cd "trilogy" is really cool. try kaskade's "it's you, it's me" or Late night alumni's "empty streets" for some chill grooves. if you like more of the dark industrial techno, check out VNV nation or Assemblage 23

also check out Beautiful things by Andain (Gabriel and dresden unplugged remix)

edit: from the sound of the myspace link (really good stuff btw) you will enjoy atb a lot

I have heard of ATB. they are alright. I heard only a few tracks though from them, it was "don't stop" and "my dream" (although that one could have been ATC)

If you have these albums id be happy to let you use my megaupload account for you to upload them for me. :) but only select users :P

i've got a stack of cds here, i think are techno/trance. i have four discs labeled nokturnel mix sessions, one by scott stubbs, one by blue amazon, one by os/2 and one by robert oleysyck. any of those names sound famaliar? i have no recollection where i got these things, but i'd be willing to throw them on the computer on upload to anyone who wants them. i have others as well, but i don't know what the crap is, lol.

i'm listening to one called artcore, volume two, the art of drums and bass. haven't the slightiest idea if it's what you guys are looking for.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

My favorite Testio is a classic When the rush comes. Adrian helped me out big time when I lost a great deal of my electronica.

i still have the torrent and i need to get another one up since i've increased my collection :D

@megalo

if you want, i can give you some of my favourites...and choose from there. they're mainly vocals but not all are laid back.

i still have the torrent and i need to get another one up since i've increased my collection :D

@megalo

if you want, i can give you some of my favourites...and choose from there. they're mainly vocals but not all are laid back.

sure man, do you need the account to upload it?

royksopp. very mellow and jsut awssome. or the chemical brother- galvanize is good. i have a ton of techno if you need some :)

i haven't forgotten about the music.

it's a bit over 2 GB...and i see the megaupload limit is 500MB

pm me what i need to know to get it working (ie your username and password).

i'm going to leave it tomorrow all day to upload..

something is wrong...

it says uploading 1.2kB out of 1.2kB...

TECHNO!! WOOT!!! That's where the dj comes in with my userID, i spin the damn chit!!!

So gotta name the obvious, Armin Van Buuren. The guy's a god. Also try Alex Hamlett, he's got some good stuff too.

My recommendation would be to go to a record site like juno.co.uk and do a search under trance tracks. You'll only be able to hear about a 2 min sample of each track but atleast it gives you a better idea of what's out there, what names are good, and different sub-genres of trance and what they consist of. HAPPY SEARCHING!!