Sign in to follow this  
TwistedMovistar

SI 12d2 is sick with anthrax!!!!!

i got my si d2 saturday and put it in a 1 cubic foot box sealed and it just absolutly pounded.

i then put it in a 3.0 cubic foot box tuned to 28 and it is just sick down low!!!! i have it on a bx1500d with wired to 1 ohm, (but a 60 amp fuse at the front) and trust me all i need is 1 12.

i play alot of screwed up music that has a bass boost down low and man i rattles the whole car plus the house. I LOVE IT i may go inside the box and take out my last port wall to raise the tuning to 32-35 for a little more spl

(like it isn't there)

Great to hear. Got pics?

UPDATE! i gave the mag a little more rang to play in,( i think i had the filter set to low)

let me just say that i put to same most peoples setups with bigger speakers. most of them run the crap like lanzar,boss, legacy,pyle. i love this magnum!!!! i am gonna get a sticker that says "Stereo Integrity Magnum With Anthrax" for it this weekend. i will have the pics proboly tomorrow.

one thing that i don't know how to answer properly is " what type of sub is that" i say that it is a sub from an internet comapny, memphis can't even catch up to it yet.

i feel that the next thing i am gonna do is get that amp some more power with a new alternator (200amps) and a bigger fuse (200 amp fuse)

would i see a difference vs using a 60 amp fuse in the front or a 200amp?

the amp is a hifonics 1500d wired to 1 ohm with a 4 guage power wire

A bigger alt will help your starving attempt for more amplifier power....and a bigger fuse will definitely be needed..otherwise you will be blowing a couple fuses down the road...what amp are you using and how much current does it draw?

Figure 10A for every 100w if you are unsure...

If you are only using one amplifier for your entire system (that being the sub amp), your 200A alternator will be PLENTY...

glad you like it. but isn't it sick LIKE anthrax?

idk its a 1500 watts, but it doesnt draw 150a...

I do the same thing about the internet thing, they be like were u get ur sub, or what kind is it and i be like um :unsure: internet sub :D and i bet it whoops yo ass. :P

for all yo screwed up needs

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/djscrewed972music.htm