Mark LaFountain

Shop just got an overhaul

better then old shop skin  

17 members have voted

1. 1. better then old shop skin

• yes
    • no

Just bought a pricey skin for the shop and completely altered it :woot:

what do you guys think of the new look? So far i've got great feed back from it...

IMO looks nicer, but the info is tough to read.

edit: i like the whiteness better on the old one.

ya seems to be quite the challange to find a good balance with cart skins...i'll still work with it over the next week or so, but just wanted opionions on the overall skeleton/layout of it I guess

thanks for the input guys...

looks good Mark

just one thing, that blue rectangle under "My Account" is just wasted space

It's a very good start, I like the layout, color scheme is a bit...loud. Especially when the default of the forum is so laid back :)

looks good Mark

just one thing, that blue rectangle under "My Account" is just wasted space

I thought so too, how ever, when you load up your cart and click check out, links appear there, and it all makes sense at that point why it's left blank.....

lookin much better. can you make the section where all the information is held white with black text? just some experimentation

lookin much better. can you make the section where all the information is held white with black text? just some experimentation

ok, done, but not sure if black looks right there

i like it. but a s jim said, it's a bit loud compared to the laidbackness of the forum.....but i use the subblack skin.

i do like it though, good job.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I like it, but too bright for me.............

J

Man, Now I look like a jerk. Oh well I was honest.

The older one had more of a really nice boutique shop style.

I actualy think thought this one loads and navigates better, So on form.. not my bag of chips, but it seams to function faster/better.

Well to sum things up...it's extremly hard to find a decent looking skin that doesn't look cheesy. Besided the colors, the layout of this skin is very good. I've also added the cart content to that empty box. Now you can search by manufcturer as well. Another mod that took about 3hrs to install. All in all, the shop has come a long way, and still has a little bit to go. Thanks for the input though guys, it's all appreciated!

SS, I can say it beats the heck out of the majority. Plus the content here is much better.

It's because you guys keep working to make the place better that it becomes better.

SS, I can say it beats the heck out of the majority. Plus the content here is much better.

It's because you guys keep working to make the place better that it becomes better.

Thanks, Aaron and I try extremly hard to keep this place above "par" for our members!

Sorry guys, I havent been around the forums very much lately between taking care of everything around my house (dana broke her leg), still taking care of things around my dad's house(he has had 2 surgreries this year, with more next year), and my 9-5 job(the only network admin for 140 employees). Mark and Aaron, the new store looks great and the funtionality of it is perfect!

Mark, hit me up when you get online, Dana said you tried to get ahold of me last night, I actually went out to the shop, to try to get some work done on the G35 coupe.