Sign in to follow this  
djjdnap

jbl 1200 or tsunami 1800

i could possibly sell my jbl and buy a tsunami.. what do you think is it worth, 300 more watts, thats per sub so it's really 600watts..

watcha think..

just tryin to get the threads movin

It's for XXX's right? Well it takes quite a bit of power to move those subs so i would say it's worth it

no it's for sexxx's

xxx's or exspensive..

plus at that price the 1800 is a no brainer, plus I believe it has a few more features that the JBL, plus everyone and their mother has the JBL

i think that the tsunami's are at a great price, if i had some more subs i would also have that amp by now. also it is true that everyone has jbl, no one has ever heard of tsunami with the exception of a few other people.

al

well tsunami has been around but for the most part in this country they have specifically only been doing electrical components and parts, and until recently they brought the audio stuff mainstream

well if i sell my 1200, for hmm, 230 or soo, i would still need about 200 more dollas. bah, hope i get this job at cc... :D

fudge that 200 more dollars chit. For 200 more bucks I would keep the JBL that you have and go get another JBL amp. they are on ebay constantly for 240 bucks shipped. Now answer this is 40 bucks worth getting 600 MORE watts over the Tsunami?

(2) JBL's = 2400W for 240.00 more

(1) Tsunami 1800 = 1800W for 200.00 more

now where is the no brainer.

I mean I think the Tsunami can be a very good amp and yes the JBL is used by everyone on earth, but you already have one.

You may also want to look into the Lanzar DM3000 amp. It goes for like 250 bucks. Now it is rated at 3000W RMS BUT do NOT believe that. No one has ever been able to get that much out of one. But for 250 bucks, and you can get about 2000W out of one with a big box and a huge as vent and a low impedence.

Just a suggestion. trying to help you find a cheap high amperage amp :)

i have yet to see a jbl for 240shipped

i paid like 280 from ikesound that was like plus shipping...dont qoute me on the price but i'm sure it was more than 240

yea someone told me that before...guess i forgot :rolleyes:

well guess i could get anotha 1200...lol, if you find me one for 240 shipped i'll buy it bah it doesn't even matter right now cuz i'm bout to be broke just bought a pioneer deck for 100

and it cost 125 to get my 1200 outa the hospital..i kinda broke it, well it also kinda broke it self <_< ..but yea i need this job gonna call back today, wish me luck...

It's rare to find a 2000 watt amp for 375 tho. I would have gone for that amp if i had da dough

damn that almost makes me rethink my Orion Idea, but that would mean 8 amps

hmm sound domain hasn't emailed me back yet :(

they are not quick with stuff like that