Sign in to follow this  
muddybass

electrical systems

is a 4000 watt pyle amp gonna put a huge load on my battery, i drive a 2004 f250 superduty im just wondering should i get a 6 cell optima and new alternator or what?

Nope. Get a better amp, and then you'll have to worry about your electrical. :)

is a 4000 watt pyle amp gonna put a huge load on my battery, i drive a 2004 f250 superduty im just wondering should i get a 6 cell optima and new alternator or what?

ROFL

You won't need to upgrade at all if you run just that amp. In fact, you might be able to run 4 of them before you need to upgrade anything.

ROFL

You won't need to upgrade at all if you run just that amp. In fact, you might be able to run 4 of them before you need to upgrade anything.

x2, haha thats funny

i dont want to seem like an @$$ or anything here but so harsh :( i feel for the kid now.

i dont want to seem like an @$$ or anything here but so harsh :( i feel for the kid now.

when i was a kid working at a motorcycle shop ( parts dept ) we would call up other shops when business was slow. we would ask for parts that dont exist and hassle the guy on the other end of the phone for a good laugh. on one hand you really have to wonder how such silly questions get asked- is it just a set up or does the guy really need help? ever wonder if losers from other boards are just baiting you? i dont like the idea of chasing people off by being rude and i hope that is not the case here ( that is what caraudio.com is for ).

yea stock electrical will be fine for that amp. Cuz well pyle, legacy, funky pups, lol... they are overated big time

Just remember u get what u pay for.

i was jw , i didnt pay anything for the amp anyways, but i do wanna know what amp to recommend, something not too expensive but still puts out enough power.

Edited by muddybass

2 q12's

coil configuration would help too. :P

Sign in to follow this