Sign in to follow this  
bigarsenal

07 Arsenals Getting Down !!!!VID!!!!&a

Nice vid, I think its really the first one anyone has done with the new AA subs. I like the Arsenals, that was suppose to be my upgrade from the Assassins I had been running, but Im looking more at the Havocs now.

That was some nice flex in the Tahoe/Yukon looks loud. How does it do down low? And whats the tuning?

Nice vid, I think its really the first one anyone has done with the new AA subs. I like the Arsenals, that was suppose to be my upgrade from the Assassins I had been running, but Im looking more at the Havocs now.

That was some nice flex in the Tahoe/Yukon looks loud. How does it do down low? And whats the tuning?

its great down low. I still dont think anybody has bought a pair except me. i compare them to the FI SSD

its great down low. I still dont think anybody has bought a pair except me. i compare them to the FI SSD

I like the cones.

Nice job, the Arsenal has seemingly been under the radar so far.

For the next video... wash your car please so I can see through the rear window :-)

Still lovin the roof movement though

Adrian

For the next video... wash your car please so I can see through the rear window :-)

Still lovin the roof movement though

Adrian

LOL! I know im making a new one tomorrow

ive got 1 12" in the mail. :drink40:

Goin to be runnin 2 arsenal 12's on a 1500d very soon (thanks jacob). I was going to go with the FI Q's, but my buddy ronrico talked me into these and now that i saw the video, im a believer!

Goin to be runnin 2 arsenal 12's on a 1500d very soon (thanks jacob). I was going to go with the FI Q's, but my buddy ronrico talked me into these and now that i saw the video, im a believer!

they rock dont let anybody tell you they only do rms. lows are crazy and great great sq

they rock dont let anybody tell you they only do rms. lows are crazy and great great sq

sounds good man.

sounds good man.

thanks man i have more vids they wont upload tho

Sign in to follow this