Sign in to follow this  
jonbearsmt

anyone near the austin area

im looking for people around the austin area,

lol its gonna sound kinda gay!!!

but i dont have any friends that are into car audio like me... there all kicker nut ryders,,, you know tha kinda person im talkin about.. the kind athat buys a new sony and trys to tell me how great it is...

but anyway im just looking for someone to do car audio stuff with.... lol im sick of being the loudest person i knoe!

hahah ahhh i gotcha...

yeah its all about visonik and kicker over here too.....with dual brand h/u's

well i used to run JL... but anything less i wasnt havin.. and now im fi and sundown and everyone thinks its flea market untill thay hear it

lol.....yeah people look at me and is what the hell is that...that aint loud

then i just go show em and priceless ; ]

i wished i could get me sundown instead of this hifonics....but ehhh sometime down the road

i was thinkin about getting jl but then i just kept looking for bigger and better and then fi came up and i fell in love =P

yeah i know what yall mean. everyone in my hometown thinks this one guy with 4 15" cvr kickers is just over the top loud and i cant stop laughing my a** off. im starting my project this summer and i might need some help with the building of my enclosure.

yeah i know what yall mean. everyone in my hometown thinks this one guy with 4 15" cvr kickers is just over the top loud and i cant stop laughing my a** off. im starting my project this summer and i might need some help with the building of my enclosure.

so wheres your home town man

I will be there briefly next week.

I will be there briefly next week.

M5 im guessin you said youw ill be in austin next week... i see you travel ALOT what is it that you do for work?

also im in a small college town just south of austin, it would be cool to , meet you. maybe have a beer and pic your SQ BRAIN

so wheres your home town man

my home town is Hearne,tx. its 80 miles from austin

Generically speaking I manage a nationwide set of sales people that do acoustic & vibration consulting work in industry.

I will only briefly be in Austin and it will be the middle of the day so this trip out it probably won't work. If you haven't noticed I am a bit of a work a holic and regularly put in 70hr weeks so time is a bit strange in my life.

I will only briefly be in Austin and it will be the middle of the day so this trip out it probably won't work. If you haven't noticed I am a bit of a work a holic and regularly put in 70hr weeks so time is a bit strange in my life.

well perhaps another time!

your work sounds very intresting and sneaky,