Sign in to follow this  
DC Audio

LFB-2K Batterys

Even at their normal price they are cheaper than the Kinetik's and I'd rather support DC than Kinetik.

would this bat be a good secound battery for a saz 3000 or do i need more than 1 also this is a 55 ah bat and the kinetic is a 125 ah right isn't ah one of the things i need to look for in a battery since i want be doing anything other than daily beatin thanks for any help and also sorry for my lack of knowledge

what are the methods of payment you will accept?. ex. usps mo, cashier checks?.

Aloha

how much for 2 shipped too 85250?

what battery would u compare these too?

Read the thread. Supposedly they're right in between the HC2000 and the HC2400 capacity wise.

my bad only thing i read was a hca600 or 800 wonderign if it was a higher battery which it is.

hey rusty how the list coming along? do you have enough peeps for the buy?... very interested sent you a pm

Aloha

Put me down for one.

I'm not on the computer as often as before, so if this GB does happen, send me an e-mail.

dammm come on guys where you guys at that wanted batts nows the time...... bump to top

Aloha

wow only 5 guys so far chitty. hopefully rusty can give us 5 guys a break and help us out....

Aloha

if everything works out friday i want 1 maybe 2 but please don't hold me to that cause i don't know if check will come in you guys know taxes....lol thanks man

Well I tried =] Dosent look like the GB is going to make it, So what I can do is the people that asked for the batterys I can sell them to you for 200 plus whatever the UPS shipping is to you , I was hopeing to get enough people in where i could get an additinal price break on the batterys but that dident work. Sorry. If you still want to get the batterys pm me or e-mail me at Rusty@dcsoundlab.com

Rusty thanks for trying for help me out. To bad more peeps didnt take advantage of this GB... Hope this doesnt affect

future GB on DC audio items.....

Aloha

Can you leave it open for a few more days? If we cross post on ROE that might bring in a few more souls.

Can you leave it open for a few more days? If we cross post on ROE that might bring in a few more souls.

and maybe smd site also maybe with all three sites combined we might have enough peeps for this GB....

Aloha

But in order for me to make this happen at that price we will need a minimum of 25 batterys guaranteed sold by the end of January. I will start a list in the first post, If we make it to 25 then GB is on =]

Hahahha I dont think we made it for the GB.............

Aloha