Sign in to follow this  
Derrick824

Sundown Decals

I want to extend an offer over here to the Sundown guys. I've been doing decals over at Meade's forum for a little bit now and thought ya'll might like some of these. They're ridiculously cheap at $1 each (minimum order of two) which mostly just covers my cost of materials, shipping, & PayPal fees. Tell me what you think.

100_0509.jpg

100_0511-1.jpg

100_0510.jpg

100_0504.jpg

100_0505.jpg

100_0506.jpg

Here's a link to my for sale thread over there.

http://www.*****.com/board/ind...=14109&st=0

Here are my refs.

http://www.*****.com/board/ind...showtopic=14748

P.S. I love my Sundowns!

I put one of them that came with my subs on my tool box. Every car audio sticker I've ever received (1 per brand) goes there.

Yours look good. Can you do custom layouts if provided with artwork? :superman:

I'm not a member over there & have no intrest in joining can you just give me your email addy & paypal info in a P.M. I want at least 6 of them mybe 8.

Or even a aim screen name & I'll hit you on aim after work if you use it my aim is bigdog829 MCM

Thanks bigdog

Edited by bigdog829

Yours look good. Can you do custom layouts if provided with artwork? :superman:

Yeah, I can do custom stuff as long as the overall size is 4" x 9" or less. I make all the decals that size or less so they'll fit into a regular envelope making shipping extremely cheap & easy.

I'm not a member over there & have no intrest in joining can you just give me your email addy & paypal info in a P.M. I want at least 6 of them mybe 8.

Or even a aim screen name & I'll hit you on aim after work if you use it my aim is bigdog829 MCM

Thanks bigdog

Don't worry about signing up over there. The links were just to show examples & references. I don't mess with aim but I'll pm you my info.

100_0509.jpg

hey i'm interested in the bottom 2 decals. (the sundown audio w/ female) and sundown audio (top to bottom style).

pm me paypal info so we can do business. my refs. for me buying are at realmofexcursion.com and they are lilmaniac2 and connersdad19.

Can you do a sundown logo top to bottom with an Ascendant Audio mountain logo in background? That would be NIPS!! If so I'll buy a couple.

is this guy still around??? i really want some sundown decals!!!!!

is this guy still around??? i really want some sundown decals!!!!!

I'm still around. The easiest way to get my attention is a PM.

Sign in to follow this