chrismcdonald12

WeWt - All the equipment is here

Amp, wiring, subs, battery.... Their all here :D

When i do start to do the build i will make a new topic in the build logs and go through the whole thing step by step.

Until then --> PICS

Refurb KX2500.1 (Birthsheet of 2830)

DSCI0018.jpg

Closeup of my Chameleon paint job on the end caps.

DSCI0019.jpg

My pair of RE SX 15's and my old sub amp AKA new front channel amp and CD components (going active after install complete)

DSCI0017.jpg

The Oddysey 1500

DSCI0014.jpg

1/0 25 ft stinger, 2X 1/0 5ft Rockford Fosgate power/ground wire Snagged from the fleamarket for 50 bucks (radioactive wanted 300)

DSCI0020.jpg

Old Boston GS1500 subs (still sound absolutely amazing)

DSCI0022.jpg

Old VS New

DSCI0023.jpg

2 year old install on my 550HP charged 88 grand marquis (stereo yanked, wanted better times)

Picture086.jpg

nice stuff u got there

cant wait to get more pics from you!

i want pics from under the hood..wanna see the 550hp powerplant!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Ile hafto go into the garage tommorow for engine pics... Heres a couple more pics tho.

Vortech v-1 SC trim with outlaw pulley running roughly 10-12 lbs of boost. Block bored .40 over with matching pistons, light port polish on the stock head. A9L cobra ECU, vortech FMU...

New ford traction loc 8.8 rear end with 3.73 gears. AOD transmission.

Cars quick, im building a new engine for this car either this or next year. I did all this work so far over the 2 past years by my self (except the rear end... too lazy) Im a mechanic apprentice, im 21 and this is my weekend warrior.

Picture017.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Edited by Chrismcdonald12

lol,nice! it's different, that's for sure. kudo's for not just building another mustang.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Thanks, i had a mustang and when you are 6'3" 290 it just doesnt work... lol

Surprisingly she only weighs in at 3600 lbs for a 4 door... go base models with the fuzzy plastic sheet instead of trunk carpet. haha

Mini tubs and some lowering springs would be sweet. I am not exactly small either so I know how you feel, I don't get into Mustangs I put them on and they are a few sizes off.

hehe, to be honest it tucks JUST inside the fenders when i drop it to the floor... Those 295/50/15s just fit cause the offset isnt too big on those 10 inch wide rear rims. I keep it up high and stiff cause i love the way it drives, air shocks at 100 PSI to keep her ass in check. Car gets TOO floaty and scary with lower pressure.

Forgot to mention i FMIC'd the charger setup... lol (i go overkill on everything)

Edited by Chrismcdonald12

Nice work!!