Sign in to follow this  
david in germany

X Series IB

Ok I got my X's in and will be installing them within the next couple of days. I will be ruinning them off of the sub channel of a 25 to Life Power 1000 rated for 300w Rms at 4ohm and 800w Rms at 1ohm. Right now I have a pair of ED 12o.14's running at 2 ohm (rating of the amp is 600w Rms at 2 ohm) With the ED's the subs seem to be a little over powering and I was wondering how they will do with the 300w for the pair. I know that most of you will say "try it and find out" but I want to know if anyone else has already tried it.

Thanks all!

David

Ok I got my X's in and will be installing them within the next couple of days. I will be ruinning them off of the sub channel of a 25 to Life Power 1000 rated for 300w Rms at 4ohm and 800w Rms at 1ohm. Right now I have a pair of ED 12o.14's running at 2 ohm (rating of the amp is 600w Rms at 2 ohm) With the ED's the subs seem to be a little over powering and I was wondering how they will do with the 300w for the pair. I know that most of you will say "try it and find out" but I want to know if anyone else has already tried it.

Thanks all!

David

fing05.gif

Well I did it! the pair of X's are running off of my power 1000 at a rated 150w each. So far they sound great but tomorrow will be the test when I am outside the residential area!

Awesome! I've never done the X's IB before...let us know how you like them in the long run..

Thanks!

-Nick

with the seat out this is what you see.

P1020619.JPG

This is all you see from the rear.

P1020601.JPG

The sound quality is unbelievable! So much more blended than the 12o's I think that with the lower power driving them is a cool thing too!

Sign in to follow this