Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

T-shirts are here!!!

We finally got our T-shirts in!! They will be $15 plus shipping (I'll try to package them in the smallest thing I can to keep shipping down). We everything from Medium to XL's. The T-shirts have our logo on the front left breast and our logo large on the back with the text "believe me, you need the bass" below that.

Anyway, I just thought I'd post. And no pics...that got stolen too. :(

Paypal Addy???!!! And how much is shipping?

Paypal addy is Nick@stereointegrity.com. 'not sure on shipping. How about $20 shipped anywhere in the U.S.? Sounds good to me. :)

YOU'VE Got Cash! ;)

Paypal addy is Nick@stereointegrity.com. 'not sure on shipping. How about $20 shipped anywhere in the U.S.? Sounds good to me. :)

Hey Nick ,money order ok?

Yep, a money order will be just fine. Our address is PO Box 3082, Mooresville NC, 28117.

I took both of the smalls, Jake has a medium, Ryan just ordered an XL, so that leaves one medium, four larges, and three XL's out of this batch.

You immediatly become 10x sexier with an SI shirt... well, it worked for me anyway.

PS: Um... this is Jake (sundownz) -- hoss was logged in here.

Edited by hoss

You immediatly become 10x sexier with an SI shirt...

Better cancel mine then, my women are getting out of control. I fear I'll soon be caught. :(

You know, I just don't have that problem lately... Must be because I go to a junior college!

I need to get a shirt, but I also need to make sure I have money in my account after buying books :wacko:

Your webpage says $25 for the shirts, has the price gone up? Either way I'm interested, just need to know how much to send.

Your webpage says $25 for the shirts, has the price gone up? Either way I'm interested, just need to know how much to send.

Those are the Polo shirts. VERY nice shirts. He's talking about the new Tees.

Definitely would like to see pics of the polo shirt, hell, even the t-shirts.

When the next order comes in, I might pick up one or the other.

- Steve

Crappy pics from my crappy camera. These shirts are super nice if you ask me. I love em. Haven't gotten my T yet, so Nick will have to show those.

Polo2.jpg

Polo.jpg

someone wanna refresh my memory as to how i got subscribed to this thread? :huh:

I'll never tell, but it's on page 1. ;)

Got something koo in the mail today.

SIT2.jpg

That's the back. The front is the same as the polo, but not a polo. :P

I got my shirt too! :slayer:

I remember reading in another post when the back logo was originally decided on that there was some inside joke on the logo's meaning. Can you fill us in on it?

I got my shirt too!  :slayer:

I remember reading in another post when the back logo was originally decided on that there was some inside joke on the logo's meaning. Can you fill us in on it?

Watch "Boogie Nights" and you'll understand. ...you don't even have to watch the whole movie...just the begining where "Buck" is trying to sell a stereo.

"...the in-house modification will give you an extra quad per channel...and belive me, you need the bass" is paraphrasedl, but really really funny.

Edited by JMigs

how about an XL? and what does shippin look like to 60443 (chicago... ish :) ).

I need a kewl shirt that nobody has to wear to all the MECA comps around the house :)