Sign in to follow this  
Pipo

AA any good?

Are this subs as good as they say :drink40:

Simple answer......yes. To a simple question. For a more detailed answer, you have to ask a more spectific question, as far as what your looking for in a sub. (Output, SQ, Size of driver, Power, budget).

:D

Simple answer......yes. To a simple question. For a more detailed answer, you have to ask a more spectific question, as far as what your looking for in a sub. (Output, SQ, Size of driver, Power, budget).

Something tells me Pipo is looking for sheer output. Call it a hunch. :D

Well I want to beat a guy with a Green Nissan truck that stole my rims, I think his name is Nick or NDmustang...his kind of gay looking dude......hahahahahaha

Well I want to beat a guy with a Green Nissan truck that stole my rims, I think his name is Nick or NDmustang...his kind of gay looking dude......hahahahahaha

I kut you next time we cross paths.

And ill pee on your tires. :D

Sign in to follow this