Sign in to follow this  
thegr8cody

ssa icon 15's

Make sure to make a build log regardless of how long it takes you. This is going to be exciting!

well its official guys BACK SEAT IS OUT :neil: just waiting on some extra cash to start the base and the build up its gonna be a long slow build just for the warning.but all in all its 6 15's 24 cubic feet and 306^2 port 35 hz subs are gonna be 3 across on the bottom and port at the top we'll see how well it works out never seen a wall like that(might be a bad thing)

This sounds great! Can't wait to get this build up on the rides page! :woot:

defiantely cant wait to see thi build man and when i get back to gulfport im gonna have to hear it definately man

Where are you located? The three TeamSSAudio SQ guys are on the east coast and the SPL guys are near the west coast.

Where are you located? The three TeamSSAudio SQ guys are on the east coast and the SPL guys are near the west coast.

does that make me the sq guy? lol thats the first time ive ever been called that if so

:)

does that make me the sq guy? lol thats the first time ive ever been called that if so

By the sound of your plans for the Honda, that install would be considered SQ. :)

HAY! Don't lump me in with the SPL crowd. I don't think Tom wants to be known as an SPL guy either.

HAY! Don't lump me in with the SPL crowd. I don't think Tom wants to be known as an SPL guy either.

sealed 8s all the way baby

By the sound of your plans for the Honda, that install would be considered SQ. :)

hehe maybe, but im still a spl nerd at heart :)

Your the exception. Tom is running SoundSplinter so he does not count for this. ;) You competing this year?

Trying to get ready for a show in 7 days. This will just be show off time. Competing happens when the W205 comes in.

Good luck John!

if your talking to me im located in ocean springs,MS

Not sure who else is in MS with Icon's. Who knows you might be the first.

well i got a buddy we're gonna put a 15 in his 05 civic.so he'll be the first.but i'll have thew most icons in one install :P . but anyways i got some scrap wood and used it for my bracing on the bottom took some speed bores did i believe it was 3/8 for the bolt and 1 " so the socket could go donw in it and bolted 2x4's where the seats used to go to make sure its good and sturdy remember its scrap wood and its all gonna be covered up. i had to put the 3/4" mdf over the 2x4's to get it enough clearance for the bottom of the wall to cover the middle seat bolts there a tad higher than the rest but heres the pic not a close up but you pretty much get the idea.never mind the wiring eith had to move alot around got it looking neat now lol.

SANY0313.jpg

Nice dance floor.

hehe maybe, but im still a spl nerd at heart :)

You wont ever be a SQueer.

yea the dance floor will be better once it gets some sound in there lol

Or a stripper pole :D