jonbearsmt

tryin to catch me ridin dirty.

no F.in way im not gonna own what i enjoy because someone thinks that i sell drugs, not gonna happend. thats foolish.

thats like sayin you should never carry a walet if you dont like to be robbed.

and i said them boys cause i didnt figure you wanted me to name them.. and i said feel my Fi's becasue THAY DO!. its not slag its all facts.

reply to mr ray. edit.

i'm not saying not own what you want, but be prepared to be stereotyped. and you have no real cause to bitch about it. whether you're legit or not, you fit a stereotype they are going to look at.

hiphop society has created an image. one you fit. and that image includes (listen to 90%of any rap song) rollin with gang, sellin and using drugs and shooting people. and the vehicles the ride in? boxes, bubbles, caddies and lincolns, all with big wheels and big beats. and the predominant hiphop thug? young guy, rollin something fancy.

yeah, you fit a stereotype. don't want to get pulled over? change the whip. or quit bitchin. it's going to happen and it's a choice you made.

again, not tryin to hate or be mean, or whatever. just simple truth.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I just got searched saturday night for some bullchit. So it was about 3 in the morning and i was on my way home from a party. It was raining so i stoped by the carwash to empty out the trash and from inside my car.(i keep it really clean.) Anyways im chilln in the car wash for about 5 minutes and im listinen to some music.(not very loud) Next thing i know i see a cop behind me and i go to get out the car. The cop yells at me to stay the fudge in the car then come to my door and suspects me of being drunk im like no. then he says my eyes are red and thinks im high. Im like WTF i dont smoke. then ask me why am i up and ask if i use crystal. Im like fudge no. He ask me to search my car and tries to give me a breathalizer test. i say sure whatever and he finds nothing and the fudgein test machine was broken lol. but the cop was fudgein wack he made me sit in the cold rain while he searched my car. then finnaly he left and was like thanx for the cooperation bye bye. fudge tthats the last time i say yes though. cops are fudgein dicks..

i've only been stopped for speeding once about 2 years ago, and a once for noise violation but got a warning for it. same moto cop that get me the speeding ticket. both were a whole year apart.

now i've done my fair share of stupid chit down here. i play my music loud at times. i have tinted tail lights. a pretty funny yet slightly offensive liscense plate, has FN in it(refferring to fudgein'). i now have blue halos in my projector head lights. oddly enough i haven't been stopped in a little over a year. though i did get a warning from a friend who is in good relations with a cop. the cop asked him if he's seen my car around(not knowing that he knew me) and that they've been trying to catch me in the act cause other people have been calling me in about the noise. lol

since then i keep my system to myself unless if i'm on the highway. not saying you should or anything. lol i'm just trying to save my ass from getting a ticket. though i don't ride dirty anymore so i have no reson to not allow them to search my car if asked. though it would piss me off if they did bring a stinky dog that drooled all in my car.

please post a pic os said car soo we can see why the police want too single you out...

That's not probable cause. That's exercising a right.

"erm Mr. Judge sir, can I have a warrant to search this guys car?" "Do you have probable cause?" "well he told me 'no' I couldn't search his car"....

The judge would laugh.

not around here my friend.

That's illegal, any way you slice it.

please post a pic os said car soo we can see why the police want too single you out...

me?

no F.in way im not gonna own what i enjoy because someone thinks that i sell drugs, not gonna happend. thats foolish.

and i said them boys cause i didnt figure you wanted me to name them.. and i said feel my Fi's becasue THAY DO!. its not slag its all facts.

reply to mr ray. edit.

i'm not saying not own what you want, but be prepared to be stereotyped. and you have no real cause to bitch about it. whether you're legit or not, you fit a stereotype they are going to look at.

hiphop society has created an image. one you fit. and that image includes (listen to 90%of any rap song) rollin with gang, sellin and using drugs and shooting people. and the vehicles the ride in? boxes, bubbles, caddies and lincolns, all with big wheels and big beats. and the predominant hiphop thug? young guy, rollin something fancy.

yeah, you fit a stereotype. don't want to get pulled over? change the whip. or quit bitchin. it's going to happen and it's a choice you made.

i heAR YA.. i just posted here cause i see people post in here about there daily life so i wanted to do it aswell.. thanks for the ear and tha feed back

reply to mr ray. edit.

i heAR YA.. i just posted here cause i see people post in here about there daily life so i wanted to do it aswell.. thanks for the ear and tha feed back

that's why we are here. vent anytime, don't take my post as saying you're not welcome to vent. you are. just understand that it's your choice to live the way you want to, but some of those choices come with repercussions that can hamper one's life. you like what you like and you earn it. sweeet! but you also have to deal with it too. and if venting here helps, go for it!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

but if you roll the way you type, you are indeed stereotyping yourself.

I laughed.

:P

I laughed.

oh man, that's horrible. lmao...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I laughed.

x2 :+1:

I get stereotyped with the truck...wait till i put tint on it lol.

White boy rollin with rims and a bright green lowered truck....get used to it :)

HEES SLANGIN DOPE!

me?

Yess :) lets see what were dealing with here ! why they keep harrassing you

i roll stealth / please excuse the taped up doors

P1010420.jpg

make it hard for em to pick me out of a crowd

Edited by Lord Baccus

Next time they ask to search your car.. say no. They have to ask if they have nothing on you so that they can get consent to possibly find something. Did you know that there are tards out there that do ride dirty that actually believe they have to let them search?

They can't even search it if its for a simple speeding ticket or disturbance. The only time they can search it without consent is when you get arrested for a felony.

(I went to school for this)

Absolutely my man, well put. Unless involved in a crime (here in florida) it is called illegal search and siezure.

A little story:

Me and my man Justin were riding in his truck going to the mall here in Altamonte, FL. I will make a long story short: We get pulled for speeding, I am in the passenger set, minding my own business. The officer questions him as a second and third walk up on my side (pass.) and asks for my i.d. Now we are riding totally clean but "slant eyed" if you know what I mean :) I asked the "young" officer: " What did i do?" He said: "Nothing, just would like to see your I.D." I told him that I know my rights and there is no need to be talking to me and asking for my I.d, because for speeding 10 mph over the limit? He said: "well you don't have to sir but I just would like to see it", again I asked if i did anything wrong. He said" No." and I said "o.k.then"and I rolled up the automatic window on his ass. They went to the driver-side and asked if they could search the truck. Justin asked Why? for speeding?! and said "No way". So they called the dogs out, left us on the side of the road for thirty minutes on our butts while they ransaked his filthy ass work truck with no rims, bling or stereo system and found nothing and let us go which we did with huge grins. I thought innocent until proven guilty? Right? Always say no to the question: can i look inside your car? If you say no and they find something, the case will be dismissed for Illegal search and seizure. I also went to school on this too......G

Next time they ask to search your car.. say no. They have to ask if they have nothing on you so that they can get consent to possibly find something. Did you know that there are tards out there that do ride dirty that actually believe they have to let them search?

They can't even search it if its for a simple speeding ticket or disturbance. The only time they can search it without consent is when you get arrested for a felony.

(I went to school for this)

X-infinity!

Never, ever, ever ever ever ever say YES! (that was my best Chris Tucker impersonation)

Why?

Because the police have the burden in court to prove that they had probable cause to search your car. The first thing your attorney will want to figure out is if the police had violated your rights and performed a illegal search. If they did, and your attorney proves it, then anything and everything they found in that illegal search can not be used against you in a court of law. Including, but not limited to, a dead body in your trunk.

And I speak from experience, just saying no saved my ass twice!

absolutely true and well put....G

o yeah i laughed at the ( type the way you roll) thing too.....

ill get a few new pics put up of my car.. i just got a new grill (top and bottom) and some new lincoln licance plate frames... photos soon to come///

NICK... lets see that truck buddy!

Picture712.jpg .... car down.....

Picture711.jpg .. another one down....

dsfdsfsdf.jpg ... car up!

0_IMAGE_058.jpg ... night shot

Picture069.jpg ... wood on the floors?

its gotta be the HID headlights...

maybe the head rest tv's dont match the seats and that draws there atention????

just clownnin bro :)

that car is clean...

but that car is tame here in Dallas Tx,

Tru's i like the spoke look ...

the crome spinner look is played ! :peepwall:

Be glad none of ya'll live in Georgia if you can test pos for it you can get a DUI for it! no BS

I got pulled for my tint the other day and cop asked if he could search cause i was "glassy" my eyes are effed up and always that way. I concented cause i knew if he took me for a test i would get a DUI. I had a dugout in the truck, which i gave up, may say i'm dumb but gettting a simple possesion charge beats the hell outta getting a DUI, which he didn't charge me with cause i concented. Had i been a dick it would have been a much worse day, but i haven't been to court yet so it may still end up sucking if I don't get conditional release. First offence doesn't go on your record if you are good during probation.

Be glad none of ya'll live in Georgia if you can test pos for it you can get a DUI for it! no BS

Sounds like a good law...

yes in a way i guess it is but weed stays in your system for 30 days and the harder drugs stay for 72hrs.......

its gotta be the HID headlights...

maybe the head rest tv's dont match the seats and that draws there atention????

just clownnin bro :)

that car is clean...

but that car is tame here in Dallas Tx,

Tru's i like the spoke look ...

the crome spinner look is played ! :peepwall:

lol.... ok

yes HID's

the headrest do match to the eye.. but for some reason when pics are taken with a flash thay looks lighter.... i donno why.

even so,... my grey interior is a two tone.. my seats are the darkest.. the dash inlay and the door pannels have lighter inlay aswell

this car is not all that fixed up.. thats why i dont understand why i get harrased... but i do live in a college town. and i know my car is tame. i dont like it all crazy flashy... what i have is what I like.... i could careless if other people dont like it... its all for me... i like it.. the onlythings i wanna change from here are some better inside speakers.... some new black paint.. and some bigger spoke wheels... and thats that...

i hate spinners.. allways have... but i like muh spokes:P