Chevy350TPI

Can I Make The Assumption ...

And if by some slim chance good ole dbfan is reading this, read your PM's and respond to them ... and don't avoid using AIM ... we all know what's going on here.

You've received our PM's and fail to respond.

<shrug>

- Steve

He's afraid to the accept the reality of the utter futility that is his existence.

"power" positions are hot!!

in ur sig there......

we won't ban u for indecent exposure!!....hmmm...might ban ya if u don't exposurself!!

hehehahahehaha

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Keep the clothing on.

dont worry I will............

profusely
:slayer:

I dont wanna intrude on this lil piece of tranquility...

I'd have to agree with ss3079 here. Ever since the (most recent) soapbox thread, ca.com may well have shutdown.

The only real thing of interest now is the friggin classifieds... so sad.

And, though I'm no where near a mod., I'd have to agree with the general decision.

:whipitgood:

I'd have to agree with ss3079 here. Ever since the (most recent) soapbox thread, ca.com may well have shutdown.

And, though I'm no where near a mod., I'd have to agree with the general decision.

Welcome to the board! YO!!

:+1:

Welcome to the forum! :)

What was the most recent soapbox thread? Haven't been keeping up around there, but I hope it's starting to really fall apart this week.

Oh, Moderators are now able to close threads ... yay, I guess :unsure: :ugh:

- Steve

Welcome to the forum! :)

What was the most recent soapbox thread? Haven't been keeping up around there, but I hope it's starting to really fall apart this week.

Oh, Moderators are now able to close threads ... yay, I guess :unsure: :ugh:

- Steve

I believe it was the "Car Audio Drama" thread by Depression and his disciples, in which there was an attempted 'mutiny' a week or so ago.

Closing threads, eh? Woohoo... that is helpful on quite a few other forums. However, I cant see it helping much at CA.com. Most of the members are likely to just repost...

ah well... Far as car audio is concerned right now I'm planning out 2 near future SQ based installs and prepping for an extensive SQL install over the coming week... I'm not going to be on, or missing, CA.com for the time being.

And, there is always more to read online then there is to post about B)

i have yet to return to CA, steve asked me not to, and I trust him so I will abide by his wishes, but I am confused because I am not sure if the admin knows we are on "strike" or if we are just not posting

We go away, he obviously notices ... we get the ability to close threads. Works for me. And we're not even through the week yet ... small step in the right direction.

You can go there all you want, we still visit as guests (not logged in) and poke around ... we're just not posting. I really don't care if you post or not ... you can make your own decision :D You're old enough, and older than me ... HA :whipitgood:

- Steve

I believe it was the "Car Audio Drama" thread by Depression and his disciples, in which there was an attempted 'mutiny' a week or so ago.

so i guess i'm a "depression disciple?"

the thing is..he was right...and that's why i backed him...

too many ppl carrying on about noob's asking stupid questions (which,even b4 the lil strike here, is the exact questions still being asked) to the little groups of ppl who stick together and flame enmasse....

no, the drama thread wasn't the low point......everything leading up to it was...

and as soon as ppl realize that the same questions will always be asked, that ppl will always buy cheap stuff and that everyone believes that their gear is the best and most importantly, when ppl read the WHOLE thread and actually understand it..then the forum will progress..until then....it will always be about what lil group can out flame the other and who has the most posts per day..

oh yeah..the most important thing....

when ppl over there learn this rule..

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TOPIC/QUESTION OF THE THREAD, DON'T POST! JUST IGNORE IT!

^^^not yelling..but that is the first rule that should be put up over any forum..

but noone wants to listen to that...

always, i'm right..u're wrong..no i'm right....stupid question...use the search...

ppl need to grow up...and either answer the question or ignore the question...just how hard is that???

oh yeah..

welcome to the forum!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Been dropping in and haven't seen anything too messy. I'll tell you what though, SIN bcame a wonderful place again once eD left and you know the typ of people that particular section brought to that forum. Thing about CA.com is, it's so general and vague. There are pretty much topics for everything and that just makes it boom.

ppl need to grow up...and either answer the question or ignore the question...just how hard is that???

You're asking way too much here. :D

And damn, I just hit 900 posts. :poop:

Edited by Tirefryr

We go away, he obviously notices ... we get the ability to close threads. Works for me. And we're not even through the week yet ... small step in the right direction.

You can go there all you want, we still visit as guests (not logged in) and poke around ... we're just not posting. I really don't care if you post or not ... you can make your own decision :D You're old enough, and older than me ... HA :whipitgood:

- Steve

Well steveo,I am not posting because I am a part of a group that made a decision and if that decision is a strike, and I dont follow the along with it the strike will hold no value, I understand the politics of this and I dont want it turning ulgy.

From what I see or understand by past actions of the admin, he seems like he does not really care who are the mods and such. I say this because none of us there had any previous connection to the admin at all. Someone had to start a "hello mr admin" thread to get him to post or converse with us. This to me gives a very disconnected feeling on the entire picture, because I have moderators on here that Mark and I choose and we trust to do the job right. Its not as big of a deal on here due to lower traffic, but it still means something. So for a larger more active board it carries more value, and the mods should have more of an open channel with the admin. Or atleast I feel we should, ok thats my piece. :soap:

SS has the kick ass mods! Never leave us! :wub:

welll steveo,I am not posting because I am a part of a group that made a decision and if that decision is a strike, and I dont follow the along with it the strike will hold no value, I understand the politics of this and I dont want it turning ulgy.

From what I see or understand by past actions of the admin, he seems like he does not really care who are the mods and such. I say this because none of us there had any previous connection to the admin at all. Someone had to start a "hello mr admin" thread to get him to post or converse with us. This to me gives a very disconnected feeling on the entire picture, because I have moderators on here that Mark and I choose and we trust to do the job right. Its not as big of a deal on here due to lower traffic, but it still means something. So for a larger more active board it carries more value, and the mods should have more of an open channel with the admin. Or atleast I feel we should, ok thats my piece. :soap:

I don't care if you post ... if someone said anything about it, I'd back your ass anyways.

I know what you mean about the Admin not giving a shit ... but I think he's coming around, somewhat. He makes an "Ultra Important" thread, but doesn't reply to it in a week ... but he gives us the ability to close threads ...

I agree 100% that he should participate more ... but, over the past couple years, I've realized that it probably won't happen.

- Steve

I definately agree with you, I rarely go to ca.com. ssaudio>ca.com

This place came around just in time for me to leave ca.com. Right when it started getting stupid.

I think I am done with my car audio after this install in my new camaro. BTW, I'll get some pics up for yall after I wash it this weekend.

i want to apologize for my above post (even if it hasn't pissed anyone off)..

i've had a really bad day..and just popped off at the mouth..

again, my apologies, i hope i didn't drag the topic over here..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i want to apologize for my above post (even if it hasn't pissed anyone off)..

i've had a really bad day..and just popped off at the mouth..

again, my apologies, i hope i didn't drag the topic over here..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Tomorrow will be a good day!

Tomorrow will be a good day!

yep...

i've got to hit ya with an email....

here's to tomorrrow and everyone i work with...oh yeah...and my "severly pulled groin, with some fiber tears and palatations or whatever" :finger:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

steve you da man, but I am sticking with the plan, I can hold out for a few more days,

alex, SSA has been around since 2001, but we went through a full rebuild last year, so we lost some members since then due to the switch over, but I busted arse to get people back and I am really happy your here, by the way ygm

kent you have had a couple of bad days recently, I hope everything is going ok

but kent PM me asap got some news for ya

I'm gonna voice my opinion.

I left ca.com where I had met, Kent, aaron, steve, and a few other ats. Aaron too me here, to C.A.R. (where I still am) and I'll tell ya other than a once in awhile visit I leave ca.com alone now. It's just not worth my time. Why are any of you still there??? Is it cause its likema wrech and u cannot help but stick around and stare or is it cause u expect the meat wagon (admin) to come up clear the wrech up and make it better than it ever was??? Sorry guys bearly ever happens....................anyways CAR is being "rebuilt" as to the BlackZ28 is around more, and we are getting back to more of an Audio related site. I encourage everyone to just pop in and take a look. It'll be worth your time, if not for the info then for some of the dumbass avatars we have.

J

...on a better note. We got 3.5"s of rain today and my house is still standing :)

Really, I didnt mean to bring this over here with my post. Sorry for even broaching the subject.

:poop:

steve you da man, but I am sticking with the plan, I can hold out for a few more days,

Yeah you better know that I'd back your ass up either way :)

- Steve

...on a better note. We got 3.5"s of rain today and my house is still standing :)

Really, I didnt mean to bring this over here with my post. Sorry for even broaching the subject.

:poop:

You didn't bring anything over, don't worry about it :D

You know what you can bring over ... cheese pizza and some more members :slayer:

- Steve

Yeah you better know that I'd back your ass up either way :)

- Steve

:denim: you look good, Won't you back dat ass up??!! :blink:

Sorry, had to do it.