mikey5472

Anyone in Indiana with BL's or Q's

if u wait til april or may, you can hear mine.

if u wait 1-2 months my brother getting 15" bl for his blazer, shizzzon ur too slow lol

Alright i could probably swing for both of those. I dont plan on buying one until june or so. They'll be in a blazer.

my plan is a lot bigger than 1 15

I plan on 2 15 I'm leaning toward bl right now, but not completely sure. Right now i have a ssd 10 with a copper coil and it sounds pretty good, but it is in a 1988 reg cab s10.(and right now with no amp),but yea when I get my blazer i plan on runnin 2 15.

I live in Columbus not quite sure were lizton is. Im about 30 min south of indy. Im getting a 18" BL here soon ran by a Kicker zx 1500.1 ill let u know when i get it rolling. :wacky:

I'm about 15 miles west of indy. Prolly about 20 minutes or 30 minutes.

That's amazing that you can hear what your SSD sounds like with no amp...

I just sold the amp. I am trying to save up to get a new one kind of a fill in amp, just until i get my blazer and 2 15.

you "might" have to cancel me out of the Fi in april or may...

I just ordered me a meter so i can build a test box to see what would be the best way to setup a design in my car. If i can continue to do as i have been drawing, it will be Audioque HDC3s... If I have to shrink my enclosure down to get louder, it will be Fi's.

If i don't do anything for some reason, it will be factory...

If i do something but nothing loud, i'm not even gonna say i did anything.

If...... you get the picture? :)

Give me time. Patience...

gotta btl

I wouldn't mind hearing some of them either. What do you have strapped on it. And where do you live.

I have a 18 bl and i live in cincinnati, when i get the tinsel lead fixed i could probably meet ya to let you hear it