X-OvrDistortion

Got rid of the X and got this.............

Say hello to my new little friend. No, no Hemi for me. Don't need one. Happy with a cruiser.

DSCF0294Medium.JPG

DSCF0293Medium.JPG

Now, I am probably just going to throw two mpyre 65x subs in the rear deck and call it good. Toss a little amp in there......speaking of amps.....the battery for this car is already in the trunk!! Makes the install a whole lot easier. Was thinking of the in-dash navigation, but unless I can find one for next to nothing, that idea is not gonna happen.

I need to find an amp to use and buy a LOC. I have a 5 channel kicker and RE SX sub I am going to get rid of to fund this stuff. I also am going to look into drop in replacement dedicated mids for the front doors. I have to pull off the panels to see how much room I have to work with. Should be a fun project.

The only other things on the agenda are tinting the windows and lowering the car. Then I am done. One more thing, I am thinking of moving back to SoCal, so wish me luck.

X

Pics didn't come up.. :shrug:

Humpf.....I can see them. Strange.

Got the sub mounted today

DSCF0295Medium.JPG

DSCF0296Medium.JPG

DSCF0297Medium.JPG

DSCF0298Medium.JPG

Dropped the back panel to see how much room I would have for the two 65x's, but there was a hole already there for a single 8. So, I decided to just throw in the single 65x. Gonna buy a LOC and get 'er dun. What is nice is that the battery is mounted in the trunk, so pulling wires is not necessary for this job. w00terific!!

Here is a link to the photo gallery

http://www.carstereos.org/gallery/browseimages.php?c=200

Edited by X-OvrDistortion

ok 1, pix dont work for me either, and 2, why do ppl move from cali to here in minisnowta? lol just curious no flaming and its off topic....apologies

ok 1, pix dont work for me either, and 2, why do ppl move from cali to here in minisnowta? lol just curious no flaming and its off topic....apologies

Because CA is terrible. Worse state ever. I wouldn't move anywhere near LA if a job offered me $400k a year.

I soon maybe going the way of the MOPAR.

Because CA is terrible. Worse state ever. I wouldn't move anywhere near LA if a job offered me $400k a year.

I soon maybe going the way of the MOPAR.

Just think, I used to like ya. :) I love SoCal, born and raised. It is a different way of life. I have tried to like it here, but I don't. I have this fake ass Minnesota nice bullchit they try to ram down your throat. A pucking square is a square, no matter how you try to say its not, it is.

///M5 - What are you looking at getting? I also looked at the Magnums and Chargers, but I dont like the rear doors of the chargers and the mags have to have a nice set of wheels on them for them to look good IMO.

c'mon....minnesota isn't all that bad and you know it...winters suck sometime, especially this winter but not usually and the summers are great in MN....i'm born an raised...i still like it

but i really think you should have went with the hemi...unless you are looking for gas mileage which i am assuming...

Jeep SRT. You live in the wrong part of town for MN nice. Come out by the lake and you will see how real MN'tans live. As for Socal, I am there about once a month and all I ever want to do is leave. I like the weather here much, much better.

edit: by no means am I implying the reason I like it here is the weather. It is one of the reasons, but the available culture, food, education, people, and environment are.

Thats cool. I'm always down in that area, either eating at Tequila Jacks or at the Queen Mary, buddy has a pass to get on it and explore the ship for free. If you do decide i would like to hear this beast in action.

Thats cool. I'm always down in that area, either eating at Tequila Jacks or at the Queen Mary, buddy has a pass to get on it and explore the ship for free. If you do decide i would like to hear this beast in action.

No problem. My favorite part about the Queen is the engine room. That place is sooo sweet.

So many better places for mexican food than Tequila Jacks. :(

Had our company Christmas party on the Mary though and that was a hoot.

There are better places for mexican food, but i got there for the setting and to have a good time.

I get you some photos i took in the engine room, pretty scary chit. ghost that is.

So many better places for mexican food than Tequila Jacks. :(

If you dont mind about a 30 min drive from LA you try a place called La Paloma in pomona. Extremely good mexican food. I go there about 8 or so times a year.

Not exactly right next door to my office in Santa Ana, but I will try. Luckily for some dumb reason there are a lot of good ones here in MN.

Not exactly right next door to my office in Santa Ana, but I will try. Luckily for some dumb reason there are a lot of good ones here in MN.

I have found a handful that I would call "good".

Santa Ana............yukkie!! :)

Well, I have some tinted tail lights on their way. Should be here by Friday. I will take some pics when I get them installed.

I have found a handful that I would call "good".

Santa Ana............yukkie!! :)

Well, I have some tinted tail lights on their way. Should be here by Friday. I will take some pics when I get them installed.

I usually stay in Laguna or Newport when visiting there. Otherwise I feel I am stuck in Woodbury, but with assholes instead of soccer moms.