Sign in to follow this  
garyh

when to worry about blowing windows out

well it depends...

Are you going to be throwing the Bls through the window?

Are you going to have them moving INTO the window while they play?

It all depends on the install but besides being completely careless, there should be no way that you would have a problem.

I'm going to be running over 4,000w in my 2door hatch and i don't have worries so you shouldn't either.

well it depends...

It all depends on the install but besides being completely careless, there should be no way that you would have a problem.

I'm going to be running over 4,000w in my 2door hatch and i don't have worries so you shouldn't either.

ahhahhha thanks ! 4000w? damnn!!!!any pics?.........G

i dont have anything yet.

The weather is restricting my movements, hehe so i project by April to May is when i'll be done.

I'll buy everything at once and take a whole weekend to build n install it.

By the time you're likely to cause significant structural damage to your vehicle...you won't be asking whether or not you could.

lol someone should totally take a type-r, throw it though the window of an old car, and make a youtube video "Breaking windows with my Type-R" :D

Jimj, I was about to fall asleep and just so happen to glance where it says you are from, :poop: , that's hilarious.

Anyways, yea, IF you were to have damage done to a vehicle, it would be gradual, not instantaneous.

Although, we are all assuming you do not have Alan Dante installing this for you either so unless you start seeing damage, there won't be for quite some time. I mean many years.... many..., ok, i'll go to sleep now.

Jimj, I was about to fall asleep and just so happen to glance where it says you are from, :poop: , that's hilarious.

Anyways, yea, IF you were to have damage done to a vehicle, it would be gradual, not instantaneous.

Although, we are all assuming you do not have Alan Dante installing this for you either so unless you start seeing damage, there won't be for quite some time. I mean many years.... many..., ok, i'll go to sleep now.

THANKS!

4000watt quatam?

Not going to be an issue at all...

You have to re-inforce the vehicle A TON to get the kind of pressures that dante does in that wagon...and even then there's a 20dB difference from where the mic sits and the other side of the car...

He already blew out one of my windows and he's over 1,000 miles away from me!

lol whats going down ray! YEAH YEAH ALL IS WELL

well it depends...

How are you running that much power? What kind of alternator and how many batterys?

well it depends...

How are you running that much power? What kind of alternator and how many batterys?

not hard to run that much power. ill be running 20,000 rms in my daily driver. 6 powermaster d1000 16 volt batts 2 300amp 16volt alts. 6 15" sundown audio nightshades 6 sundown 3000d's

i have 18-15's in a sealed clamshell.. i just cracked the winsheild lastnight... so two 12's aint gunna do it....

ill post a vid soon..

Sign in to follow this