Sign in to follow this  
Derrick824

Saz-2000d

Any idea how soon this model will be released? Since my upgrade to three subs I'm in need of more power and would like to stay Sundown. I'm limited however to a pair of amps that have no more than a 750watt power rating @ 4ohm and 200a max rated current draw each. The 2000s should fit perfect. I'm looking to upgrade this summer in about three months or so. Will they be out by that time.

Upgrade to a 3000D!

His class prevents him from doing so.

I had planned to have the 2000D out by then but rapidly rising demand has forced me to invest my capital in more inventory of existing products rather than new product development for right now.

Upgrade to a 3000D!

His class prevents him from doing so.

I had planned to have the 2000D out by then but rapidly rising demand has forced me to invest my capital in more inventory of existing products rather than new product development for right now.

Makes more sense, the 1500Ds are selling like hot cakes. If the 2000D is introduced there would almost be no need for the 1500D.

Edited by rickyharrisjr

It looks like I'll just have to upgrade to a pair of 3000s then and change up classes. It won't hurt me this season, but I'll have to rethink what class(es) I want to do next year.

What class are you in?

what show ?

Usaci / iasca / db drag ?

I mainly compete locally here in SC with Competition Only. They're a small/local group. www.competitiononly.com I'm the one in the bottom row wearing the camo jacket. They use old school 4ohm ratings for their classes. Last season I competed in Truck/Suv 501-1500. This season I'm doing primarily Street Bass (identical to BassRace). I was wanting to jump back into the 501-1500 class but if I upgrade to a pair of 3ks then I'll end up doing Street Bass and probably a hardcore class. My bro will be in Truck/Suv 1501-up so I don't want to go into the same class as him.

I've also been thinking of making my way up to NC to hit some NSPL shows. There I'd like to compete in the Truck/Suv 31-60" class but I'm limited to a pair of amps with a max fuse rating of 200a each.

I'd love to compete with some other organizations like BassRace, Usac, or Meca but there aren't any events around here.

Sign in to follow this